Boston trade scene

tradehunter
This topic is 2138 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Please see my post above. I was advised that if people dont know me personally I can come off looking bad in this scenario. So i wont push back too much. Anyone who knows me knows i never back down. It is only my respect for other peoples culture that allows me to humble myself and walk away from this. Yes I have black friends I have many and dont want misconceptions to cause me from making more.

You made zero valid points and dug yourself into a deeper hole. That’s great you have black friends and feel you are exempt from holding your tongue, but your black friends are likely not the majority of black people. And your black friends think this okay because they are your friends. Per your comment, no one here “knows you personally,” and as unfortunate as it is, we live in a country where it’s not the time nor place to be insensitive. Was your comment blatantly racist? Maybe to some more than others. But did it need to be said? It did not.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You made zero valid points and dug yourself into a deeper hole. That’s great you have black friends and feel you are exempt from holding your tongue, but your black friends are likely not the majority of black people. And your black friends think this okay because they are your friends. Per your comment, no one here “knows you personally,” and as unfortunate as it is, we live in a country where it’s not the time nor place to be insensitive. Was your comment blatantly racist? Maybe to some more than others. But did it need to be said? It did not.

My last reply was contrite and apologetic. No intent to hurt or be insensitive. Anyone offended is welcome to message me personally and get a personal apology if they belong to any group i offended.

Edited by tradehunter

Now lets be real now!!!!! You know damn well thats in the hood. Lol Azdr your dead wrong for this and your going to hell. You found the grand opening pic to boot smh with the trash and rusty beaten down steps.

I believe he wa merely pointing out the existence of Kennedy Chicken and that perhaps he was confused if he had never heard of it that you had badly misspelled Kentucky.

I believe he wa merely pointing out the existence of Kennedy Chicken and that perhaps he was confused if he had never heard of it that you had badly misspelled Kentucky.

Lol i know what he was doin. Its all good. You just watch yourself cause i heard they are serving burgers now.