Korean Spa - Los Angeles

MisterMike
This topic is 1497 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys- my buddy told me about Korean Spas and said that while they aren't for adult entertainment, sometimes there's covert cruising and stuff.

I wondered what your recommendations were for ones to check out.

I went to WISPA and found it crazy crowded. Also heard of one called Natura that I'm gonna check out.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys- my buddy told me about Korean Spas and said that while they aren't for adult entertainment, sometimes there's covert cruising and stuff.

I went to WISPA and found it crazy crowded. Also heard of one called Natura that I'm gonna check out.

CENTURY SPA

PERIOD

https://gaysianthirdspacev2.wordpress.com/2016/07/29/century-spa-and-gay-cruising/amp/

Natura is apparently closing at the end of the month which is too bad--it was small but nice (and the price was nice). I actually prefer the spas where nothing really goes on--just guys relaxing naked (so Wi and Natura are/were my go to spas in LA).

Century Spa isn't that clean, and be prepared to encounter a certain amount of attitude - just my observations of seeing guys get the cold shoulder. Of course there are full on blow and hand jobs in the sauna now and then, so it does remind one of a bathhouse.

As I get older, I too prefer the ones which are real spas without high sexual temperature - Wi, Natura and the Beverly Hot Springs.

I went to Century Spa over Memorial Day Weekend for the first time. It was a Sunday afternoon and the place wasn't overly crowded. The layout is a little odd--there's a vast central area with a high ceiling past the locker rooms which has the large jacuzzi + 2 smaller pools; there's a small Finnish-style (wood) sauna, a small Korean-style mist room, and a large (very active) steam room. The shower stalls are also in this vast expanse. Down the corridor is a "Marble Sauna" which was empty, as it was barely 80 degrees inside, and there was also a "Clay Sauna" which burned the hell out of my feet (I didn't stay long in here). My favorite part was the gym on the floor below--it was very well equipped and EMPTY. I did a workout and then went up to the jacuzzi. I spent some time in the steam room and witnessed 2 bear-types getting it on in the corner.

All in all, it was okay--not nearly as nice (or as clean) as Kabuki Hot Springs here in SF (where I've met a number of hot guys:}}). If I'm back in L.A. I might give it another go (esp. the gym). Besides, it's on the way to one my favorite L.A. restaurants: The Westside Tavern on Pico (they make a Lamb French Dip w/Rosemary Au Jus that is out of this world!@@!)

All in all, it was okay--not nearly as nice (or as clean) as Kabuki Hot Springs here in SF

I had forgotten about Kabuki, glad to hear it's still going. Last time I was there was about 10 years ago. It's a great spot. Nothing like it here at all. Most of the spots here are more like the Korean place across Geary from Kabuki. Aging poorly and dirty in 7 different ways.

• 9 months later...
Spa Palace is Westlake, so more than just "a few blocks west."

-- PP

I guess it’s all in the perspective. I’d still consider less than 10 blocks west of the 110 along Sixth St to be “a few blocks west” of downtown proper.

• 1 month later...
Guest JakeAsherXXX

So I just came back from my first visit to century after reading these posts, and I must say I am very happy I went.

The facility was clean and the layout was good. It was pretty packed tonight. I showed up at 8pm and left 15 min ago. WHAT A NIGHT. Lots of men at this spa for viewing pleasure. I was shocked at how Caucasian it was. Lots of white dudes, a few black guys, nice Asians and a few Latinos. And yes, everyone was beautiful.

I saw ALL shapes and sizes but I did not know that big booty came in white. There was this fine ass white guy with the most insane body I’ve ever seen. His ass was like perfection. I tried to catch his name, Ryan or something. Anyways, if any of you were there tonight and know who I’m talking about DM the F me.

Anyways, it was a very cruisey night. Guys we’re getting touchy freely but VERY RESPECTFUL OF BOUNDRIES. I was surprised by how kind everyone was. Just remember, you can say no and they’ll leave you alone.

I had 4 “conversations” that last in length. Overall, you should go. I had a blast and will go again soon.