Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

IDK, but I see a ton of threads titled "411 on Masseur X from XYZ City" and people post their recommendations all the time. I can understand the need to not be graphic but still... :confused:

One has to be very careful not to cross the SESTA/FOSTA laws. I think the sentence "His pictures are accurate" is less apt to be taken as promoting sex trafficking or slavery than "I had a great time doing XYZ with him".

Great idea to have a thread for the popular spas. Only disadvantage is that if one of them is used for a day or two, it will sort drop off people's radar.

Having joined this forum fairly recently, I found the spa thread a treasure trove of useful info in one place. But after going through much of it over a few weeks, I began to find the new postings a bit confusing because they would jump around between one spa and another. It would be nice if there were some way to have threads for the most popular spas in one forum so they are always visible on the first page or have a fixed section on top of this forum where the individual spa threads are always on top.

It seems that the major spas discussed have been in alphabetical order so as not to show any preference:

27 Men's Spa

Babylon

East Men

Greenhouse

Hero

Super Men

Utopia

W Man

Yu Ping

Who do we know works as a masseur at Utopia and their type?

- Simon (cute Asian guy)

- ??? (???)

- Simon (cute Asian guy)

- Ariel (tall smooth Latino[?])

- Victor (Greek)

- Xiao (aka Jack, Owner) reads these threads

- Mark[?] (tall white)

- Alan (Asian)

Edited by EVdude

I’m sorry, but I don’t see the point.

Why should we start a new thread, especially one that was probably the most active on this whole board, only for the mods to shut it down again because someone did or said something they were supposed to and lose all that knowledge? That’s really effed up to me.

Not worth it.

Sounds like you haven't read the terms and rules. There's a link at both the top and bottom of each page.

Why should we start a new thread, especially one that was probably the most active on this whole board, only for the mods to shut it down again because someone did or said something they were supposed to and lose all that knowledge? That’s really effed up to me.

Not worth it.

Why should we start a new thread, especially one that was probably the most active on this whole board, only for the mods to shut it down again

Unfortunately we’re in a new SESTA/FOSTA world. The previous thread seemed to me to veer a bit out of control after Backpage and Craigslist shutdown. I do think we can start fresh and moderate accordingly. And I do encourage the forum moderators to be diligent on a post by post basis in their edits and deletions. As noted, a ton of useful info is now hidden. But better that then exposing our fav NYC spas to any sort of enforcement actions.

I’m not saying some of the posts on that thread didn’t violate the TOS. What I’m more upset about is the scorched-earth policy of taking down EVERY post from the thread, regardless. I’m tired of everyone being punished for one person’s screw up (and I don’t mean just here, but in work life too).

If a poster, or a post, violates the rules, take THAT post and/or that poster down, but not literally years of past posts by nuking the whole thread!

Have you ever considered how much time it takes to review 154 pages? The rules are very specific about what will happen when a violation occurs.

Perhaps you should place the blame where it belongs; Congress and the President. Me, I'd prefer not have to explain your actions to a judge. End of Story.

Go read the rules or better yet, go read the law: HR1865

I’m not saying some of the posts on that thread didn’t violate the TOS. What I’m more upset about is the scorched-earth policy of taking down EVERY post from the thread, regardless. I’m tired of everyone being punished for one person’s screw up (and I don’t mean just here, but in work life too).

If a poster, or a post, violates the rules, take THAT post and/or that poster down, but not literally years of past posts by nuking the whole thread!

There was enough that was sufficiently far over the line that removal was not at all unreasonable. Plus it had become completely unreadable anyway due to multiple people with the same name and posters responding out of turn without quoting what they were responding to. Weak antecedents are fatal to message board communication, people!

Great idea to have a thread for the popular spas. Only disadvantage is that if one of them is used for a day or two, it will sort drop off people's radar.

Having joined this forum fairly recently, I found the spa thread a treasure trove of useful info in one place. But after going through much of it over a few weeks, I began to find the new postings a bit confusing because they would jump around between one spa and another. It would be nice if there were some way to have threads for the most popular spas in one forum so they are always visible on the first page or have a fixed section on top of this forum where the individual spa threads are always on top.

It seems that the major spas discussed have been in alphabetical order so as not to show any preference:

27 Men's Spa

Babylon

East Men

Greenhouse

Hero

Super Men

Utopia

W Man

Yu Ping

The new 27mens spa is Small dingy little spa but clean for me is good. Clean Firts.

I Saw the masseur Italo. He is such a nice guy, made me comfortable from the very beginning and awesome massage skills. Sexy as hell Highly recommended. Italo is definitely muscular guy Latino ( he has a great body chest, big arms, ass, legs gives a good sensual massage all the right moves ). Definitely he looks masculine.

As much as having the previous thread removed sucks, if it’s a matter of having that come down VS having this forum removed completely due to violations, I’d much rather prefer the former.

We are all supremely lucky that this place is here and we should appreciate and respect the decisions made by the moderators.

And I also agree with that previous thread was becoming littered with random posts and confusing responses - I, myself, am guilty of that too.

We have a chance to start fresh.

I say we use this opportunity to be careful what we say and share. Quote the posts we are referring to. And if you make a comment or share recommendations about anything, then we should state clearly which spa it is and which masseur we’re referring to so to avoid confusion.

Clean slate! I’m all about it. And again, rather have this than the whole forum gone!

So who has had a new experience to share?

The new 27mens spa is Small dingy little spa but clean for me is good. Clean Firts.

I Saw the masseur Italo. He is such a nice guy, made me comfortable from the very beginning and awesome massage skills. Sexy as hell Highly recommended. Italo is definitely muscular guy Latino ( he has a great body chest, big arms, ass, legs gives a good sensual massage all the right moves ). Definitely he looks masculine.

For the record and previous to the thread being deleted, Italo’s massage skill was reported as “average” by two long standing members here.

And just prior to the deletion, there were a lot of newbies pushing 27 Spa, and ONLY pushing 27 Spa.

For the record and previous to the thread being deleted, Italo’s massage skill was reported as “average” by two long standing members here.

And just prior to the deletion, there were a lot of newbies pushing 27 Spa, and ONLY pushing 27 Spa.

I disagree, I visited 27 men spa last weekend. I am a long time member of this forum, I saw Italo was very good at his massage. the comment from @Thomastx is only his opinion of his experience. Italo is very intuitive and has a natural technique and pressure, nice guy, relaxing, muscular guy also how thomas describes. I invite other members to continue reporting their experiences with Italo (specialy old members) or with any masseuse that they interact with. please @Guy Fawkes If continue comments that do not follow the purpose of this forum like EVdude, it is better to delete it

Edited by Jordan

I disagree, I visited 27 men spa last weekend. I am a long time member of this forum,

It’s a discussion forum and it’s your right to disagree. I simply noted what was reported previously and also noted the onslaught of members joining the forum and only pushing Italo and 27 Spa. I actually like 27 Spa, especially Ben. And, I certainly wasn’t discouraging anyone not to post their experiences.