If you have to pick one masseur for the rest of your life...

7829V
This topic is 1042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does Pasha have naked pictures on his Instagram account? I wondered what you meant by that. I've had a massage with him and he is hot!

I must be the only one who found Pasha giving a decent+ massage and being quite cold and a bit stand offish?....

I found him more shy than cold

Yes. I can agree with that. He kind of warmed up in the after the massage conversation. I didn't find him to be as willing to engage in mutual touch and close contact as compared to other massage experiences. But overall a good massage from a nice enough guy. Do you think he is gay?

Yes. I can agree with that. He kind of warmed up in the after the massage conversation. I didn't find him to be as willing to engage in mutual touch and close contact as compared to other massage experiences. But overall a good massage from a nice enough guy. Do you think he is gay?

I didn’t ask! But it’s possinle

Nah. He is straight. But hot. No instagram

That would explain the standoffish kind of demeanor which could be taken as being cold. I truly believe that for a male masseur to be warm and really enjoy working on a man's body the way we guys like, they would more than likely have to be gay (or bi) to truly be into it.

• 6 months later...

The WORST experience with him. Gave a completely competent massage with all the sensuality of a pap smear. At the end he threw a paper towel on my stomach and went into the bathroom to literally scrub his hands for 3 minutes, to remove any remnants of me. Didn’t chat at all. Quiet, cold and disconnected. Purely transactional. ??

[url=https://rentmasseur.com/GUSTAVO][/url]

It’s been noted in other threads he’s very selective of his clients after the first meet, which is why I have passed on Eli. That is if you can even get a first meet. ☹

I thoroughly enjoyed him but referred a buddy who didn’t fare so well. Won’t return because how he treated him.