If you have to pick one masseur for the rest of your life...

7829V
This topic is 1042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

By far the best experience I have ever had.... https://rentmasseur.com/straightmasseur

Hey MassageAdam, not that I am heading to Spain anytime soon....merely playing around on this wonderful site while I try to work...

But noticed that one of the pics on straightmasseur's profile is of a Canadian body-builder, named Marc. Assuming your experience was with someone of comparable looks and physique? Or that the other pics are of whom you met? Thanks!

Hey MassageAdam, not that I am heading to Spain anytime soon....merely playing around on this wonderful site while I try to work...

But noticed that one of the pics on straightmasseur's profile is of a Canadian body-builder, named Marc. Assuming your experience was with someone of comparable looks and physique? Or that the other pics are of whom you met? Thanks!

Yeah, not sure if they are of him, but body is the same... he has tattoos, so I wasn't sure if that was him pre tattoo or not. If you write him, he will send you face and body pics of who he really is.

Not sure about forever, but if I had to choose an exclusive masseur, I'd go with Karl Kang. He's very well trained, gives really good swedish and deep tissue massages, is a genuinely nice person, and yes, is also very attractive!

If I had a condo/house in SF with a home gym and a massage room I'd be set!

https://rentmasseur.com/karlkang

Edited by curiousbynature12

Not sure about forever, but if I had to choose an exclusive masseur, I'd go with Karl Kang. He's very well trained, gives really good swedish and deep tissue massages, is a genuinely nice person, and yes, is also very attractive!

If I had a condo/house in SF with a home gym and a massage room I'd be set!

https://rentmasseur.com/karlkang

Karl is my massage bae ???❤️

Really? My friend booked him and said he had zero technique. Just touched his body lol.

Wow. I’ve never experienced that with him. I wonder if he was just having a bad day or something. I remember a year ago I made an appointment with him and when I got there he had remembered my birthday and welcomed me like a friend and gave me quite the massage full of technique and loads of energy all the way to the end.

Wow. I’ve never experienced that with him. I wonder if he was just having a bad day or something. I remember a year ago I made an appointment with him and when I got there he had remembered my birthday and welcomed me like a friend and gave me quite the massage full of technique and loads of energy all the way to the end.

Agree. i have seen him three times and my experience was also very good. Very focused and energetic massage by a sweet, hot guy.

But I would still want Jose and StrongStrokes, either separately or together?.

Agree. i have seen him three times and my experience was also very good. Very focused and energetic massage by a sweet, hot guy.

But I would still want Jose and StrongStrokes, either separately or together?.

Unfortunate that I tried to reach out to Gustavo on two separate occasions, but got the silent treatment. I can only wonder what the experience would be now. ☹️

Unfortunate that I tried to reach out to Gustavo on two separate occasions, but got the silent treatment. I can only wonder what the experience would be now. ☹️

Sorry to hear that! Can’t explain it. When I reached out to him he got back to me pretty promptly so who knows what was up. Maybe you should give him another try when hiring returns to a degree of normalcy

• 2 weeks later...