Super men’s spa

Jamesryan
This topic is 804 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Ragin is no longer there , I happened to be with him on his last day, and to be honest I was very dissapointmemt, and this is coming from someone that was a huge fan of him. Anyway he is no longer there, so moving on. I saw couple of guys that I would love to try soon, but as of now, my go to is Sammet

Anyone have recent experiences there? Feels like a lot of guys have come and gone when i called to ask who was available. Hoping to go this week. Prefer either white or Latin guys. Would appreciate any advice on here or on PM.

Been there 3 times and very mixed feelings....1 positive and 2 more negative. Very expensive at $100+TIPS for the hour. Not worth it and NOT re commended when most spas are half that

Been there 3 times and very mixed feelings....1 positive and 2 more negative. Very expensive at $100+TIPS for the hour. Not worth it and NOT re commended when most spas are half that

Same...I have been twice and both were very negative.

Ragin is no longer there , I happened to be with him on his last day, and to be honest I was very dissapointmemt, and this is coming from someone that was a huge fan of him. Anyway he is no longer there, so moving on. I saw couple of guys that I would love to try soon, but as of now, my go to is Sammet

Ragin was always consistent with me. I hate that he’s no longer there. I haven’t booked an appt with Sammet in a while maybe I shld try him again. Are there any other recommendations?

Ragin was always consistent with me. I hate that he’s no longer there. I haven’t booked an appt with Sammet in a while maybe I shld try him again. Are there any other recommendations?

He was my favorite too, always better and better each sesión, but that day, maybe because it was his last day he dissapointed me. :-(

Diego left long time ago. Two weeks ago Troy, Max and Sammet were there. I saw couple of new good looking guys, but I didn't catch their names.

I think one of the new guys name is Rodrigo (sp?). I didn’t get a good look at the name tag. He was tall, handsome...latino. Hopefully someone will take the plunge lol.

Edited by hrlmguy

Ok. Ive tried most of the masseurs there, even the ones who have come and gone: Diego, Javier, Norik, Alex, Dima, Victor, etc. Ive tried Samet more than once and have always been satisfied in every way. Samet was busy so I tried Louis yesterday, a tall musclar brazilian, and have had the hottest experience to date!

Ok. Ive tried most of the masseurs there, even the ones who have come and gone: Diego, Javier, Norik, Alex, Dima, Victor, etc. Ive tried Samet more than once and have always been satisfied in every way. Samet was busy so I tried Louis yesterday, a tall musclar brazilian, and have had the hottest experience to date!

Is Louis new? I don’t think I recall seeing him the past few times I have stopped in.