Any 411 on this guy?

MRJJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Really surprised at the review. See him every time he comes to Philly including today. Have always had a great experience and every time is better then that of the previous one. I am not an inshape guy by any means. Highly recommend

• 4 months later...

My experience with Cristian was awful and disappointing, and I would caution anyone against hiring him for a massage.

I reached out to Cristian by text to schedule a 90 minute session with him. When the issue of payment came up, Cristian told me that he accepted payment by cash or the Zelle app. When he asked how I would be paying, I told him I would be paying by Zelle. I asked him whether he required Zelle payments to be made upfront. He responded with "just asking." We finished setting up the appointment over text. Later that evening, I arrived for my appointment. Not more than 2 minutes into the session, he stopped the massage and asked whether I would be paying by Zelle (something we had already established over text). When I affirmed that I would be paying by Zelle, he demanded that I pay him $200.00 upfront. I was confused and shocked by his demand, especially since I asked him whether he required upfront payment over text (and he never said he required it). Not to mention that I had made the 50-minute drive in traffic to make the appointment. Had he told me he required upfront payment, I would not have agreed to the appointment.

When I asked him why he was demanding to be paid upfront, he claimed to have had issues with past first-time clients. I told him that I wasn't comfortable paying him upfront for a 90 minute massage, despite his efforts to assure me that I wouldn't be cheated. As a compromise, I offered to pay Cristian half his fee upfront and the remaining half (plus tip) after the massage. However, he continued to demand the full payment upfront and assured me I didn't need to worry. I refused, grabbed my belongings, and left immediately.

No client should have to pay a masseur upfront for service, ever. He should be avoided.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to add my 2 cents to this conversation. I met with Cristian in NYC. I arranged in advance and subsequently confirmed with Cristian if he would wear pants that I bring because I do not like my masseurs naked. He said he would have no objection on both occasions. When I arrived he flatly refused to wear anything I brought and also asked for a payment in advance. I had traveled an hour to see him. Put off by the whole thing, I started dressing up to leave, but then he said that he would wear the shorts I brought and that he should have told me advance and not when all was confirmed. He took pity on me for traveling an hour to see him. I do not know why I decided to stay and get the massage, but his attitude had already ruined the entire experience. That said, the massage was good (B), it was sensual. HE was DIY (another turn off).

• 2 weeks later...

I need to respond to this thread. I've also had nothing but great experiences with Cristiano, really great. He never asked for money in advance and was anything but DIY. His intense commitment to every aspect of the experience was unusual. I guess, per NJ Hiker, that a masseur should not get naked if the client doesn't want, but I ALWAYS want a naked masseur! This is all to say that I am really surprised to read the two negative reviews here. I had seen a longer version of SugarCub's review--with additional strange details-- on Cristiano's page, but it was taken down for some reason.

I need to respond to this thread. I've also had nothing but great experiences with Cristiano, really great. He never asked for money in advance and was anything but DIY. His intense commitment to every aspect of the experience was unusual. I guess, per NJ Hiker, that a masseur should not get naked if the client doesn't want, but I ALWAYS want a naked masseur! This is all to say that I am really surprised to read the two negative reviews here. I had seen a longer version of SugarCub's review--with additional strange details-- on Cristiano's page, but it was taken down for some reason.

I guess those of us who have had unpleasant experiences with Cristiano could also say we are really "surprised" to read positive reviews. Glad you had a more positive experience, but that doesn't negate or invalidate the negative experiences with Cristiano. Were you also "surprised" to read that the only review of Cristiano on Daddy's Reviews is negative?

3mnPHN777uQ0vJ4WKdVtrcmn86Y9iqkp876XX22vg9U5yMmqewMhRCZYnAsT-JfMOGPMAtETrNMkzbzmK-az3izxs3cFxH8vO4_5qDWx6670LyoWhDzL20bhGJGIwsBio-G4OGdCCHNoH5AD1jc6JrFfDMx0O9CqfZ-kkypz22L1dReoYMUo9J61ihBZ_D7C39wbRCpt5SVXb40X7QomWxU6bzY5GDeh99g18qTNn6eiDtNqWZKj8-D7o5ugvk8JV_-GBt3yJORuWwFpi1L2yKXTOUGGbZYvV-bKcguTqSyKoD6h2iD-p3LUiekGjDBRbS9WmLvncDlK5_z0UOkvivOWFjOQFOuxzD5RGl8MWRWYJqd-nWUz7skXjOBU8d26vDG7h3hsm5b4b5agFzJFvIjQMPy7iHDgUGeV5h6fTJa-0jkiK7RLMtResMJJbxz9r62uyvCZEdLGiEgyvVzLL-RPMZy3D8nF_7CqDbhlLvqBBksUfSv7IWROdnI0BN0F47nuEHCnM4E1m0TvfhxMAelfOkjXcPniUYwnigrFo1q-kmx3CP31NnSQ4uXcROgORC_pGolX4WMw2g9qCmBIKQqKzM12WoifK3as-0bbHvIXtGNQM7uMunAwtxgg02Isfnu5jjGkgZMykVvQfgHpQjtflfWkABjRX99q3OJwUo9cMriIkesRcHLHsMkknPNDnrWPr0g5zurhIkFCM_A2tOgv0HMeO_zMH-_A=s0-l75-ft-l75-ft

• 2 months later...
Cristian will be in Minneapolis for a few days starting tomorrow. After reading comments above re not wearing pants, DIY HE, etc., thought I would note that his Rentmasseur ad lists only therapeutic massage. Should this be interpreted as YMMV?

My guess is that he only lists therapeutic to be discrete. Given my experience--and the price!--his massage is always erotic

• 1 year later...