SAD NEWS

Guest REGINA
This topic is 8743 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest REGINA

I don't usually pass on news like this. I know we're all busy, but sometimes we have to pause and truly remember what it's really all about. And so I pass on this sad, sad news...

There was a great loss recently in the entertainment world. The man who wrote the song "Hokey Pokey" died. What was really horrible is that they had trouble keeping the body in the casket. They'd put his left leg in and...well...you know the rest.

Guest REGINA

RE: SORRY SCOTTY

No problem Scotty, I really didn't mean to offend you, or any one else for that matter. If it's offensive, please forgive me.

Mea culpa, mea cupla, mea maxima culpa.

Guest scotty

Hey Regina-You did not offend me. Like I said, I was having a bad day, too many glasses of wine(bottles)and being over sensitive. Keep the jokes coming. Take care and thanks for being such a good sport......

Guest REGINA

Too much wine? I bet if I had poured the wine on your pecs and licked it off it would have been better! :*

You're sweet. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daddy-In-Training

ROFLOL

Regina!!!!! :D :D :D

Bad Girl! I'll be right over with the wine, what vintage would you like?

-- Daddy

Archived