Tall Tom

MassageMePlease

• 3 years later...

I would like to refresh this thread for any new information on Tall Tom.  He seems to travel constantly and so prefers same day appointments.  He is a mature masseur.  He is currently in VA and heading to NYC.  I gave him a call, he picked up the phone and sounded interesting and intriguing.  Wouldn't go into what his sensual/erotic massage consists of but said if you read my description and 49 raving reviews, you will know.  He massages on a bed and it sounds very intimate.  He says to me it's not theraputic so draw your own conclusion.  He says you will enjoy it!  He told me that he doesn't wear a mask and doesn't feel the need to be vaxed but won't discuss it.  He says that he's worked thru the pandemic massaging all types of guys and is in good health.  He says that he looks a client in the eye and can tell if healthy or not.  He says he believes in the immune system.  What do you guys make of this?  

I have seen TT before.   It's not a massage session.  It's on the bed.  You are both naked.  Figure it out from there.    

That said, if he says he's not vaccinated and does not wear a mask, it makes me wonder what other safety precautions he does not exercise good judgement for following.  

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/9/2021 at 3:45 PM, Hetgeen said:

Had a “massage” from this guy a few years back.  For your own health, stay as far away from this guy as you can.  

Could you tell me what you mean by, “for your own health”????

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...