HooBoy's travels

Barry
This topic is 8770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Amidst all the talk and speculation about the whereabouts of HB, I seriously wonder if he gets out and about at all. Some have him all over the world living, visiting, hiring boys, fleeing the bad guys, or looking for a fax machine. If that were true, you would think he would have some basic understanding of world time and it's zones.

If you go to the Chat page, HB has given us the start time for Monday's hosted chat for cities all over the world. Those in London and Paris will certainly miss the chat if they use those times. Even the world time standard, "GMT" is wrong so the poor guy watching the atomic clock will miss out too.

Maybe we should give HB the benefit of the doubt in that he may have thought GMT was set in Connecticut.

Now how could a world traveler screw up time zones?

OR

Because he is a world traveler his time zones are always screwed up.

OR

He was a world traveler but is now stuck somewhere because he can't figure world time zones out and keeps missing his plane.

In all honesty I don't think HB even exists in the real world anymore. He has evolved into a cybernaut ala Matrix or it's predecessor Tron.

}> Barry

Guest Matt In Vancouver

give the guy a break sheesh... he's tired and needs a break and some tlc... I'm available hoo... give me a call.: )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daddy-In-Training

I KNOW he was joking! He flinched when I raised my belt over my head }>

It is true that Hooboy was stuck in Cyberland...and didn't have the slightest idea of the time...he did keep muttering something about "I'm late! I'm late! for most imporant date".

However, I dragged him out of the fog...plopped him down beside a gorious boy...and he's slowly but surely returning to normal.

-- Daddy

Archived