Skilled therapeutic (+HE?) NYC

RubMyThighs
This topic is 1004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are two I don't think you can go wrong with for the combination you

are looking for. (No private messages please). Suffice to say, they are both very skilled massage therapists in a legitimate

trained real sense, and you'll also leave feeling very satisfied and happy.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/danny_l.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/maxmax.shtml

Here are two I don't think you can go wrong with for the combination you

are looking for. (No private messages please). Suffice to say, they are both very skilled massage therapists in a legitimate

trained real sense, and you'll also leave feeling very satisfied and happy.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/danny_l.shtml

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/maxmax.shtml

Holy Good Friday @massagelover, thanks for the tip on Danny! Just left him. WOW! Could be my new go-to.

• 4 months later...

Wow, all these people vouching for Danny. If I hadn't randomly discovered this thread, I wouldn't even think of hiring him because I thought he looks a little short in his pics, and I kinda like taller masseurs with longer reach so the strokes are longer and continuous. But I think I'll give him a shot.

I agree looking at posting I probably won't go to Danny but i would like to. Can't seems to find a way to contact him ( no number on site) any one has number? Please PM ne.

I see a phone number in the red banner in the upper right-hand corner of the ad. I'm viewing from my PC (rather than a mobile device.)

Wow, all these people vouching for Danny. If I hadn't randomly discovered this thread, I wouldn't even think of hiring him because I thought he looks a little short in his pics, and I kinda like taller masseurs with longer reach so the strokes are longer and continuous. But I think I'll give him a shot.

Saw Danny yesterday! Really great!

Was not nude with me even though I asked and he replied “yes” when I booked.

This is a perfect example of YMMV. With all of the stellar reviews here about Danny, I've been reluctant to chime in. LookingAround's comment finally prompted me to do so. I visited Danny for a message about 2 months ago and left disappointed. Although the message was decent, I found it to be ordinary with no sensuality mixed in at all. He didn't even take off his T-shirt and the room was on the warm side. When I alluded to the fact that most private masseurs perform naked for part, if not all of the message, he simply responded that he could lose his license. OK - I would never want anyone under any circumstances to do something that they are uncomfortable with on my request. So, that was the extent of my experience with Danny and I've gotten treated much better elsewhere.

This is a perfect example of YMMV. With all of the stellar reviews here about Danny, I've been reluctant to chime in. LookingAround's comment finally prompted me to do so. I visited Danny for a message about 2 months ago and left disappointed. Although the message was decent, I found it to be ordinary with no sensuality mixed in at all. He didn't even take off his T-shirt and the room was on the warm side. When I alluded to the fact that most private masseurs perform naked for part, if not all of the message, he simply responded that he could lose his license. OK - I would never want anyone under any circumstances to do something that they are uncomfortable with on my request. So, that was the extent of my experience with Danny and I've gotten treated much better elsewhere.

As you say, YMMV - your experience is as valid as anybody else’s so I am glad you chimed in. (Insert meme of Melania on Cyber-bullying here!) ;)

Forewarned is forearmed.

I have seen Danny a couple of times, he was not nude, but I did not request nor did he agree to be. He wears a massage bottle holster, so perhaps it is more comfortable for him to do so over clothing - I expect it would chafe a bit!!:rolleyes: Regardless I will gladly repeat.

He wears a massage bottle holster, so perhaps it is more comfortable for him to do so over clothing - I expect it would chafe a bit!!:rolleyes: Regardless I will gladly repeat.

I have used several times a masseur who massages in the nude while wearing a holster belt. Doesn't seem to be a problem.

Hope others here who gave a positive review can give us more info on their experience. Thanks.