BoxersNBriefs??!!

Guest showmeohio
This topic is 8779 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest showmeohio

I was **very** intrigued in the review that talks

about a male strip club in St Louis called

"BoxersNBriefs".. but the web address provided

in the review takes me to a heterosexual sex

site.. ewwwwwwwwwww.

Can anyone provide the REAL web address? HooBoy?!!?

Guest REGINA

EWWWW is RIGHT! The same thing happened to me: I click on the website all set to see what new filth has invaded my homeland of the midwest and after a few quick screen changes, POOF, a teenage snatch is pressed against my computer moniter! JESUS, I was NOT prepared for that.

If anyone knows the real website address, PLEASE let us know. I haven't been to St. Louis for a while and would like a reason, other than the arch, to visit again!

Thanks!

OMG, what a trauma! It can live with you for years. Please make sure your therapist is aware of this tragic development.

As to St. Louis, it would be nice to have some knowledge of the gay scene. This is a return engagement to my home town after ten years. In truth, this is less tramatic than logging on to a heterosexual website. But something, nevertheless, that must be dealt with.

>I was **very** intrigued in the

>review that talks

>about a male strip club in

>St Louis called

>"BoxersNBriefs".. but the web address provided

>

>in the review takes me to

>a heterosexual sex

>site.. ewwwwwwwwwww.

>

>Can anyone provide the REAL web

>address? HooBoy?!!?

Hey, I'm sorry about that. I actually called them up and asked them what their URL was. Some woman answered and she didn't have a clue. When she finally came back on the line, that's the URL she gave me. I figured their server was down when I checked it out.

HooBoy

Archived