Thai massage with extras in la

Alanchen
This topic is 1003 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're going to a Thai place, just make sure they don't press directly on your spine or on any sensitive parts of the ribs. Also, don't let them work on your neck. I've heard horror stories from clients... anytime I go to a Thai place, I just get the foot massage as that is a safe bet.

I'm always mindful of the false economy, paying less for a service (thai place) that ultimately leads to more expense or hardship (suffering a contusion or rib crack from a reckless masseur). And that's why I never get an actual massage at a Thai Place, simply not worth it. I take my body and health a little more seriously than that. Good luck on your quest though!

I’ll second Daniel, great Thai massage plus extras. He’s not bad too look at either. It looks like he’s back in Hollywood too which is good, he had been working out of Orange Co for a while earlier this year.

Andy is also very good but I think he only advertised on massagem4m, I didn’t see his ad on RM. he also was in Hollywood but I think he’s working at a Spa in Studio City most of the time now. If you can find him try him out.

• 3 weeks later...
Just saw him at Candle Spa in Studio City

Great massage

No HE

Too bad He's a cutie

I wonder if that isn’t a result of him working in a spa now. Things are very different when you go to a masseurs apartment, there is more freedom to go down that road.

We’ve got a new one. Looks tempting. Anyone?

https://rentmasseur.com/andythai

Been to him twice, poor massage skills, goes right to erotic. I actually like having a good massage with sprinkles and hints of erotic before the HE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Did anyone ever try Ken?

Was in text contact in DC. He was sort of flaky & hard to pin down on availability. Seemed to always be at brunch or dinner with friends here. Finally gave up.

I saw Ken when he was in DC. I had no trouble booking. Looks like his pics, and a good massage. Session was on a bed (he was travelling). Upsell at the end.

PM for details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have contact for Andy at Candle Spa? Seems the spa is “temporarily closed” and the opening date keeps pushing.

Also would love any new Thai spa recommendations people may have besides Full Moon and Prince. Love Full Moon, wouldn’t go back to Prince.