Sundays in KL

g56whiz
This topic is 1556 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

During some idle time Sunday afternoon I trolled Grindr and Scruff and noticed a marked increase in the number of muscular money boys offering their services. The normal work week in Asia is five and a half or six days with Sundays off for all but retail. Apparently these sexy gym rats are looking to Grindr and Scruff to earn some additional Ringgits on their day off. [swoon]

• 1 year later...
Now would you care to explain “TIAFFP”?

HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHAT "TIAFFP" MEANS?!? Everyone who has used the internet for five minutes knows that means "Thanks In Advance For Future Posting!"

Just kidding... I'm just messing with you to make my point. :p

I'm guessing that you're taking about Kuala Lampur, but, please, avoid unexplained abbreviations. It isn't always easy to figure them out.

That it was posted in this forum should have been a clue. It's actually called KL in casual speech, in the same way that LA is used. But still not everyone knows that (not everyone in the US - I mean the United States (of America) - has even heard of Kuala Lumpur). I posted in another thread about references to HK not making any sense until I realised they were about Hells Kitchen.

• 2 months later...
That it was posted in this forum should have been a clue. It's actually called KL in casual speech, in the same way that LA is used. But still not everyone knows that (not everyone in the US - I mean the United States (of America) - has even heard of Kuala Lumpur). I posted in another thread about references to HK not making any sense until I realised they were about Hells Kitchen.

And not Hong Kong? Lol

Good point. A few others to add to the list:

BA=Buenos Aires

JB=Johannesburg

• 3 weeks later...