Vicente on Rent Masseur

Seaninsf
This topic is 760 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry, @seaguy206, I didn't see your question until I stumbled across this thread. Feel free to PM me in the future. To answer your question, no, I would not recommend seeing him. He's a very nice guy, but provides a very inadequate massage. He tried to enhance the experience with some erotic elements, but even with some direction from me it was very, very amateur. But he's pretty to look at and seems like a nice guy. So maybe take him home to your Mom :)

Sorry, @seaguy206, I didn't see your question until I stumbled across this thread. Feel free to PM me in the future. To answer your question, no, I would not recommend seeing him. He's a very nice guy, but provides a very inadequate massage. He tried to enhance the experience with some erotic elements, but even with some direction from me it was very, very amateur. But he's pretty to look at and seems like a nice guy. So maybe take him home to your Mom :)

Interesting...was considering him until I read this. Not worth if the basics (a solid massage) are not in place.

I had a magnificent massage last night and I agree with ChiExec. I'm not sure why the complaints here. Far from being an "inadequate," Vicente's massage was deeply connected and sensual, more like movement therapy than Swedish massage, but he understands the body and what makes it tick as only a dancer can. He stretched me and kneaded me and coached me to keep breathing. At one point our limbs were so intertwined that I couldn't tell where he ended and I began. I was alternately in a coma of bliss and moaning as he seemed to draw the stiffness and resistance out of me.

Also--there was no upcharge. And the abs in the pics are real and current. I know because whenever his torso pressed into mine, I went into the massage equivalent of a sugar coma. But Vicente is one of those therapeutic/sensual/erotic masseurs who take you and your body on a journey. If you try to steer the ship, you will feel frustrated. If you let him guide you, you might have one of the best massage experiences of your life. I did. Try him out and let me know if you agree. --NativeNewYorkGuy

Edited by NativeNewYorkGuy

• 2 weeks later...
I had a magnificent massage last night and I agree with ChiExec. I'm not sure why the complaints here. Far from being an "inadequate," Vicente's massage was deeply connected and sensual, more like movement therapy than Swedish massage, but he understands the body and what makes it tick as only a dancer can. He stretched me and kneaded me and coached me to keep breathing. At one point our limbs were so intertwined that I couldn't tell where he ended and I began. I was alternately in a coma of bliss and moaning as he seemed to draw the stiffness and resistance out of me.

Also--there was no upcharge. And the abs in the pics are real and current. I know because whenever his torso pressed into mine, I went into the massage equivalent of a sugar coma. But Vicente is one of those therapeutic/sensual/erotic masseurs who take you and your body on a journey. If you try to steer the ship, you will feel frustrated. If you let him guide you, you might have one of the best massage experiences of your life. I did. Try him out and let me know if you agree. --NativeNewYorkGuy

He's here in Dc.. will make an appointment with him

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...