Recent contact/info re this service....

GymGuy
This topic is 2141 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes. What do you want to know?

If you search the forum, this agency has been asked/talked about a good amount.

The agency seems to be under new management, and I am wondering if the service is reliable. PM me to comment if you prefer.

The agency seems to be under new management, and I am wondering if the service is reliable. PM me to comment if you prefer.

Yes, they have been under new management for at least 2-3 years. For the most part, they have been pretty reliable imho. The last person they set me up with was Jason Roman (before he listed on RM).

I still have the same problem with them though (which I have mentioned many times before). If you want to see one of their guys from another state, it can be difficult to get them to get the guy to your area. They have gotten a little better with this though. If the guy lists on RM or another site besides the jockboy site, it's way easier to see the guy.

If you have more personal questions, feel free to pm me. :)

Edited by big-n-tall

Yes, they have been under new management for at least 2-3 years. For the most part, they have been pretty reliable imho. The last person they set me up with was Jason Roman (before he listed on RM).

I still have the same problem with them though (which I have mentioned many times before). If you want to see one of their guys from another state, it can be difficult to get them to get the guy to your area. They have gotten a little better with this though. If the guy lists on RM or another site beside the jockboy site, it's way easier to see the guy.

If you have more personal questions, feel free to pm me. :)

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
Has Planet Jockboys gone by the wayside at last? The URL listed on here is now down.

Gman

I was wondering the same thing. When I checked about a month ago they had added a few new people, but the new guys had not had any info associated with their pics. It may be whoever is doing the site isn't the best designer/programmer because links to the start page are still working.

I would think if the site was completely gone those links wouldn't work.

I was wondering the same thing. When I checked about a month ago they had added a few new people, but the new guys had not had any info associated with their pics. It may be whoever is doing the site isn't the best designer/programmer because links to the start page are still working.

What’s the start page address?

Gman

A month prior to setting up my RM ad, I was in contact with PJB. I have had 2 or 3 successful meetings from them. Out of nowhere they seemed to drop off and all contact stopped. I haven't asked to have my ad or pictures removed. it is my opinion that the site has been in decline for years and it's just a ghost ship drifting the ocean.