When do you walk way?

VeryCurious
This topic is 2223 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

to avoid the awkward money-upfront dilemma, I always tell the provider ahead of time, in pre-meet communication, that I'll pay at the end of the meet and I ask him to verify that this is ok with him......

Good advice but the real shysters will say anything to get you to show up at their doorstep. They don't care. I've had it happen multiple times that before I agree to meet I tell a guy I have doubts about that I don't pay up front (and he says fine) only to have him ask for the $$ after we're both naked and about to get started. I hate that! Fortunately I found this forum :) which has helped greatly at weeding these guys out.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks, Ace....

as pollyanna as it sounds, I ab-so-lute-ly can't understand how anybody goes around in life and doesn't at least be polite and courteous to others (at least at first until you get to know them!.....)

not saying you have to gush and all, but "hello, please, thank you" is so easy, free, and takes no extra time......holding hands and singing "Kumbaya" not required, but.....you know

Hey Azd;

You can't see it, but I'm waving my hands back & forth! (in agreement....)

Back in 1995 BC (before cellphones) I was looking for a hookup using a phone chat line and found a guy who lived in Boystown, Chicago. I was in Evanston, about 7 miles away by car. He said it would take him about a half hour, but having made the drive several times I knew 45 minutes was more like it. 30, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 75, 90 minutes pass, no hookup guy. Back to the phones! Find a different guy from Lakeview. Says he will be 30 minutes, blah, blah, blah. Takes him an hour, apologizes because Lake Shore Drive was shut down due to an accident and had to take Broadway and Sheridan Road. We mess around, he cums and goes. About 15 minutes after the second hookup guy leaves the first hookup guy shows up. He was three cars back from the accident that shut down the drive and couldn't go anywhere. Totally frazzled, very apologetic, understood we probably wouldn't mess around but didn't want me to think he was a flake. Turned out, a long blow job using lots of tongue was just the thing to settle his jangled nerves.

Ten minutes. You have ten minutes of my time. If I don't hear anything from the guy, I'm heading for the car ten minutes after the scheduled start time. If you can't so much as let me know you are running a little late, that shows you have no respect for my time. I'd rather not spend time or money on you.

BTW- this just happened to me today. :rolleyes:

Edited by Abe Froman