Ever Bathe In Anything Other Than Water?

Avalon
This topic is 2251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does being up to my neck in shit count?

Sorry….couldn’t pass up that opportunity.

(Although the comment may have more validity than you might think)

Somebody already thought of it. In the novel "The Painted Bird," a young refugee wandering around post-war Eastern Europe got thrown into a cesspool full of human shit by a bunch of peasants.

Somebody already thought of it. In the novel "The Painted Bird," a young refugee wandering around post-war Eastern Europe got thrown into a cesspool full of human shit by a bunch of peasants.

Anyone can live out that scene. Simply use one of the fine products hawked shilled mentioned in this thread.

Does wrestling in a pit of jello count?

Technically, you weren't bathing, but to bathe in jello would require you to be immersed in the liquid form and hold still while it sets around you - in a refrigerator! I think it counts.

I once "bathed" in a tub of Jello. It was for a photo shoot back in my college days. It wasn't fun but it paid some bills. Imagine cold, vaguely yielding goo slowly turning to slimy liquid where it touches your skin. Not an event to be repeated.

And there you go!