Argentina bargain vacation!

DickyF
This topic is 2149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

holy moly I loved the cover boy Brando today 2/20. Beautiful body. Then found this ad that says he sometimes bottoms.

http://www.leonos.com/en/indexmodelo.php?id=1816

The review says he is 1500 Argentine pesos for an hour - that’s $75!

Anyone have any experience with him? I know it’s a long shot.

I tell you in July. He is in my shopping list.

• 2 months later...

I was in Hong Kong during negotiations back when the British were losing their lease. While I was there it was quite heated....exchange rate for Hong Kong dollars was $6HK to $1USD. Leaped to $8-10HK overnight, some small retailers were giving even more for USD “greenbacks”. Timing was such that prices literally couldn’t be raisesd fast enough during my visit, I did well shopping for small electronics. Who remembers Sony Walkman “Pro”, I bought a couple. Some DuPont pens, jewelry, was quite fun.

Right now the fees discussed in the Argentinian forum vary between $800 and 2,000, I would say the median is 1,500.

However, the dollar value in pesos just went out of control last week. I am confident that when I arrive to Buenos Aires in july I will have to pay fees higher in the local currency. The situation is right now unstable and unpredictable.

I've looked at airfares to EZE, no bargains there.

Shame my Private Jet can't make the leap...

LOL. Yep, my private jet is saved in a drawer.

I did notice the airfares are significantly higher than 2 years ago, the last time I went over there (I travel always in the same season). If you are willing to be 20 hours traveling, you may find round tickets between 1,000 and 1,100. A decent itinerary with one stop is no lower than 1,300. I paid for extra room, so my total fare taxes included is 1,800. About 300 more than I used to pay.