“A woman I don’t know and, to the best of my knowledge..."

Oaktown

This topic is 1336 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

“never met, is on the FRONT PAGE of the Fake News Washington Post saying I kissed her (for two minutes yet) in the lobby of Trump Tower 12 years ago. Never happened!” Trump tweeted Tuesday re. Rachel Crooks. “Who would do this in a public space with live security cameras running"

Really? Trump says 'who would do this?' Oh. I don't know. Maybe, a guy who said this:

"You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

Edited by Oaktown

Whoever would have guessed that a TV reality star with no government experience, 6 bankruptcies, 5 children from 3 different marriages, 11 charges of sexual assault, 4,000+ lawsuits would turn out this bad?

Or maybe the guy who said this:

"You know what else they say about my people? The polls, they say I have the most loyal people. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible."

Hell hath no fury like a white conservative confronted with the unvarnished history of slavery and racism in America.