Karl kang in SF

Gio c

Must try. Good massage with everything extra. Uses his "tool" during massage. Nice body, handsome face, nice size, friendly and very hot. He did "everything"

Yep he is solid hire. I’ve seen him a few times now. I’m actually going back to SF in a few weeks and I have already booked him.

• 8 months later...
Much nicer! And he positions his big mirror across from the table so you both can watch the Session!

Yes nice how he has a mirror. It's his way of thinking of customers since he knows they like to watch so why not put the mirror so they can watch. It is also his way to see the customer reaction. I think he enjoys seeing his clients react. The HE this time was so unique it is incredible how he comes up with these things. I have never had the HE while on my stomach but it was great.

• 1 year later...

To the Karl Kang fans, has anyone seen him since the pandemic as to what precautions he takes. I'm not ready yet but just maybe for later

I've set up a meeting with him in July, he didn't mention any precautions for then. I haven't met him before, but he was very responsive by text.

I've only been to his place once. He lives in a decent part of Oakland but he's not the best of housekeepers.

His ad gives San Francisco location.

How far is he into Oakland? Sounds like he's not as convenient as I'd hoped when I visit San Francisco.

I've only been to his place once. He lives in a decent part of Oakland but he's not the best of housekeepers.

Yup, my reply was in reply to Deansf's question about norcalijumpman. He charges me the same for an outcall so I always have him come to me.