Double drama... Are couples more likely to cancel?

This topic is 2266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Double drama... Are couples more likely to cancel?

I keep hearing that over and over again. Someone calls for a 3some with his bf/husband and cancels the day before.

I don't know how often do couples make plans but are they more likely to cancel? If you hear: "I'm calling for a 3some with my partner" do you simply assume they're more likely to cancel?

I think we Agree ?

Hmm, ok, I didn’t read your statement ...

It's more about character than numbers.

... as meaning the same as what I meant.

In fact I understood it as the opposite, since I was saying it is (statistically) all about numbers: 30% chance of cancellation with one client becomes 60% if it is a couple.

I must have misunderstood you.

Anecdotally it’s well-known that couples are more likely to be “fantasy bookers”. Maybe it’s because I make people jump through a lot of hoops to get a booking with me, but I’ve never actually had a couple who managed to get an appointment with me cancel it. I’m selective about the circumstances under which I will book a couple though. For example, I have to speak to both partners on the phone before I’ll accept the booking.