Post JamesXL thread

Caddy33
This topic is 2263 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Caddy no disrespect but again this isn't a regime. This is a democracy that allows lively input. It's up to the reader to make an informed decision with the information put in front of them. I think the Dr and myself have given very good evidence. If it doesnt parallel your experiences that in no way allows you to shut down discussion. Turn it around... What if Dr. Said "enough already of the glowing reports. Mine sucked! Shut this down!"

Edited by Gymowner

Enough! This thread has gone beyond ad nauseum. Stick to the facts from forum members, including myself who has been with James XL more than once. He is, without a doubt, a first class person and friend. In fact, I’m going to Vegas next week and hope to hook up with him again.

Agreed. He's top notch.

Caddy no disrespect but again this isn't a regime. This is a democracy that allows lively input. It's up to the reader to make an informed decision with the information put in front of them. I think the Dr and myself have given very good evedence. If it d ok esnt parallel your experiences that in no way allows you to shut down discussion. Turn it around... What if Dr. Said "enough already of the glowing reports. I'm sucked! Shut this down!"

Just curious, when did you become a moderator on this board? Aren't you a bit new here to be telling us how to act ?

I would love to have an opportunity to meet up with James, but it didn't happen. When James was in Orange County last year, I reached out and made anappointment for the next day. He responded immediately and scheduling was no problem. I texted him the next day to confirm, and there was no response. Then, I texted him again 2 hours prior to scheduled meeting...again no response. I was disappointed and later learned that his GPS location changed to LA. A text to cancel the meeting would be appreciated!