Happy Birthday to NYNakedTop

azdr0710
This topic is 2269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Happy birthday!

Thanks for your passions and your insight and your commitment.

Your students are lucky to have such a smart and devoted teacher.

Sorry, can't resist ...........................

http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/trump-we-need-brain-2.gif

Happy birthday. I do have one question though, do you really need to be naked. I mean, you are standing at the observation deck of the Empire State Building, you sidle up to an attractive back of a man. You have not seen his face, just his rear, You stand behind him, and then move a bit closer. You feel his ass move back and touch your cock. You move in just a bit closer. You start to slowly grind him and he starts to grind back into you. He removes his shirt from his pants and uses the shirt tails to hide his lowering of his pants. You reach forward and find his smooth ass and gently move his underwear to one side. Then you slide down your zipper and carefully pull out your hard cock and begin to grind your naked cock against his ass. After a short period of time, the head of your cock finds his hole and you feel him lean a bit forward to give you better access. Some hand applied spit is all you need to lube the head of your cock and slide it into him. The excitement is too much to bear and a few strokes results in him giving out a short groan and a tightening of his body. This leads your thighs to tighten and your ass to clench and then a warm shower of your cum trickles out from his ass. You slide your slowly softening cock into your pants and zip up. He tucks his shirt and you walk to the elevator. Will he follow you and the beginning or will he stand motionless, knowing that this is the end?

See, no one was naked.

Happy birthday. I do have one question though, do you really need to be naked. I mean, you are standing at the observation deck of the Empire State Building, you sidle up to an attractive back of a man. You have not seen his face, just his rear, You stand behind him, and then move a bit closer. You feel his ass move back and touch your cock. You move in just a bit closer. You start to slowly grind him and he starts to grind back into you. He removes his shirt from his pants and uses the shirt tails to hide his lowering of his pants. You reach forward and find his smooth ass and gently move his underwear to one side. Then you slide down your zipper and carefully pull out your hard cock and begin to grind your naked cock against his ass. After a short period of time, the head of your cock finds his hole and you feel him lean a bit forward to give you better access. Some hand applied spit is all you need to lube the head of your cock and slide it into him. The excitement is too much to bear and a few strokes results in him giving out a short groan and a tightening of his body. This leads your thighs to tighten and your ass to clench and then a warm shower of your cum trickles out from his ass. You slide your slowly softening cock into your pants and zip up. He tucks his shirt and you walk to the elevator. Will he follow you and the beginning or will he stand motionless, knowing that this is the end?

See, no one was naked.

hmmm, interesting scenario.

those who better know me that what you describe is a bit out-of-character for me, however. now that the climate here is a bit more favorable for good conversation, let me take a moment to engage in some shameless self-promotion and equally shameless self-revelation (is that even a thing???)

5 fun and true facts about nynakedtop:

1. just had a milestone birthday (up to you to guess which one), bit remains happy to still be at 165 lbs at a height of 5'10" and a waistline of 33"

2. really is a teacher, really did his undergraduate and graduate work in anthropology (the former at yale, the latter at columbia)

3. speaks english, french, thai, some tagalog, and some lao

4. came out as a marxist while in middle school, then moved further leftward (by late in high school affiliated with the weather branch of sds) and remains marxian in his analysis of the world

5. truly is a top, and is naked in every situation where it is either suggested, or otherwise deemed appropriate.

now i shut up about myself for a year.

ohhh... and the birthday words are appreciated, and appreciated in a very deep, sincere, and honest way.

hmmm, interesting scenario.

those who better know me that what you describe is a bit out-of-character for me, however. now that the climate here is a bit more favorable for good conversation, let me take a moment to engage in some shameless self-promotion and equally shameless self-revelation (is that even a thing???)

5 fun and true facts about nynakedtop:

1. just had a milestone birthday (up to you to guess which one), bit remains happy to still be at 165 lbs at a height of 5'10" and a waistline of 33"

2. really is a teacher, really did his undergraduate and graduate work in anthropology (the former at yale, the latter at columbia)

3. speaks english, french, thai, some tagalog, and some lao

4. came out as a marxist while in middle school, then moved further leftward (by late in high school affiliated with the weather branch of sds) and remains marxian in his analysis of the world

5. truly is a top, and is naked in every situation where it is either suggested, or otherwise deemed appropriate.

now i shut up about myself for a year.

ohhh... and the birthday words are appreciated, and appreciated in a very deep, sincere, and honest way.

Oh having public sex on the top of the Empire State Building is out of the comfort zone of most, but the scenario was contrived to titillate and to suggest that naked is not always need as a top. Still by your age, one would expect you would know what you like and go from there. So for your next birthday (boxcars?) I will be a bit less obvious and a little more inventive as you have now given us some fodder with which to work. Once again, Happy Birthday

Oh having public sex on the top of the Empire State Building is out of the comfort zone of most, but the scenario was contrived to titillate and to suggest that naked is not always need as a top. Still by your age, one would expect you would know what you like and go from there. So for your next birthday (boxcars?) I will be a bit less obvious and a little more inventive as you have now given us some fodder with which to work. Once again, Happy Birthday

Am I reading in between lines that you believe that naked is always need as a bottom?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/10/26/22/2DD0949A00000578-0-image-m-36_1445897769927.jpg

I am still a bit of a newcomer, but I have appreciated your posts, especially the ones related to your contributions as an educator, Thank you for doing what you do. A rigorous education in the humanities and social sciences is more vital than ever! Happy Birthday, nynt

Edited by Awwshuck