Lengths of appointments with me, when I travel

Dave
This topic is 2267 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello Forum Readers.

I’m about to embark on a tour of some of the Southeastern USA states. This is not something I do often, as I’m now based in Bali. To prevent any misunderstandings, I’d like to clarify details about me traveling, and clients booking appointments.

If you want to book me in a location where I already have travel arranged, you can pick any length for a session you’d like.

On the other hand, if you want me to divert my trip and come to a location that’s a couple hours or more away (in travel time), I’d be happy to do so... however, I have to consider the financial feasibility of it all. One of my shorter appointment sessions would probably not be enough for me to justify the trip. On the other hand, a longer appointment (like 6 hours, an overnight, or 24 hours) or even two shorter appointments (like two 3-hour appointments) is something I could likely arrange.

Now, if you can’t free up that length of time in your schedule; if you don’t want to pay my rates for a longer appointment; or if we haven’t met before and you have trepidations about spending a longer amount of time with someone you don’t yet know... then those length appointments wouldn’t be an option for you. I totally understand, and I would never pressure you into booking them.

I hope that me being direct and clear from the start - whether you get this info from reading this, via one-on-one written communication, or through a phone conversation - will prevent any misunderstandings.

Thanks for your understanding.

Dave

Edited by Dave

I'll be in Richmond Feb 28-Mar 5. Let me know if you're there over those dates, would be nice to see you and catch up.

hey Lance - sure - it'd be fun to hang with you again. if I have time in richmond I'll def give you a yell. there toward the end of your dates. cheers.