Father What-A-Waste

BSR
This topic is 2262 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In all my 13 years of Catholic schooling, years as an altar boy, decades of going to mass, I have never once come across a priest I found even remotely attractive. To be blunt, I'd usually take a look at a priest and think, "Uh, I'm guessing celibacy isn't much of a battle for this guy" (I hope lightning doesn't strike me for saying that). But just now I just came across a priest who, holy poop! I think is pretty damn hot. His name is Fr. Mike Schmitz, and he's the spokespriest for a site called Ascension Presents. I don't know much about the site, just saw a couple of his videos on YouTube. So what's the verdict, gents? Does this guy make impure thoughts race through your dirty little mind??

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've never seen the calendar with the sexy priests as the monthly models?

I could not easily find a link showing more than one model from this year's calendar, but this handsome guy is on the order page.

Hmmm. The image sharing isn't working for this image. Here's the page where you can look at it and order the calendar. http://www.calendarioromano.org/

http://www.template.hostelsclubblog.com/property/33/images/foto-home.gif

Here's a good looking young Franciscan friar

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/9jrypHH07O0/hqdefault.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I remember reading a story about Pauline Bonaparte, Napoleon's sister; she was rather promiscuous. She once had a handsome young priest confessor. She thought it a pity he would never have sex. When he died it was discovered that he had a very small penis; his celibacy was attributed to that.

Edited by Avalon

You've never seen the calendar with the sexy priests as the monthly models?

I could not easily find a link showing more than one model from this year's calendar, but this handsome guy is on the order page.

Hmmm. The image sharing isn't working for this image. Here's the page where you can look at it and order the calendar. http://www.calendarioromano.org/

http://www.template.hostelsclubblog.com/property/33/images/foto-home.gif

This one could give me cause for a number of confessions. :p

n all my 13 years of Catholic schooling, years as an altar boy, decades of going to mass, I have never once come across a priest I found even remotely attractive.

I have also spent a lot of time with priests (and nuns). Long term I am more concerned with a humane non-dogmatic view of life than looks. Although good looks are a plus.

I was a bit surprised in 1968 when a priest told me his "cousin" was really his girl friend. In a few hours I was no longer confused and completely on his side.

The second person I ever gave a blow job to (I was passed the age of consent) was a priest. It was at his suggestion. You could imagine because I was stupid (and young) enough to believe there was such a thing as celibacy.

LOL, in a bar back in Boston, I got hit on by a guy. He mentioned that we'd have to go to my place because his place wasn't an option. Right away, I could tell that it wasn't an issue of a wife back home, and I needled the guy into coughing up the real reason going to his place was off the table. First he said "roommates." After a couple of drinks, he admitted that he was a priest, lived in a rectory, and his "roommates" were two other priests. Unfortunately, he was nowhere nearly as attractive as the men of the cloth in this thread, so nothing came of it, except a knee-slapping story to tell all my Catholic friends.

LOL, in a bar back in Boston, I got hit on by a guy. He mentioned that we'd have to go to my place because his place wasn't an option. Right away, I could tell that it wasn't an issue of a wife back home, and I needled the guy into coughing up the real reason going to his place was off the table. First he said "roommates." After a couple of drinks, he admitted that he was a priest, lived in a rectory, and his "roommates" were two other priests. Unfortunately, he was nowhere nearly as attractive as the men of the cloth in this thread, so nothing came of it, except a knee-slapping story to tell all my Catholic friends.

I thought maybe you were going to ask me if that is what fucked me up? :)

I thought maybe you were going to ask me if that is what fucked me up? :)

Trust me, if the priest who hit on me were as hot as Fr. Mike, I would have rushed him home. Then again, the thought of doing it in a rectory sparks all sorts of naughty Catholic schoolboy fantasies.