Sex Wearing Glasses?

Avalon
This topic is 2268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Glasses are a perpetual problem for me. I need them to see and my guys like the look. But then people want me to take them off during sex. Then, I literally can't see where their asshole is. I've taken to wearing blank lenses over contacts, which is not ideal either but when people are paying you gotta do what you gotta do.

you can smell or taste their asshole ----LOL

I can see well enough, in this context, without mine, and they just get in the way.

Plus, there's just something about that moment when you're starting to get into it with a guy - maybe some hot making out, etc - and then the slight stop to take off the glasses - it's almost like taking off that first bit of clothing - that admission that yes, this is going somewhere...:D

Plus, there's just something about that moment when you're starting to get into it with a guy - maybe some hot making out, etc - and then the slight stop to take off the glasses - it's almost like taking off that first bit of clothing - that admission that yes, this is going somewhere...:D

Yes! It's so hot when someone takes off his glasses before making out.