JAMES XL

Dr.Mavin
This topic is 2174 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only sane post in this thread....

Thank you for that!

I'm not completely sure I am sane. I actually read through all 7 pages of this train wreck of a thread breathlessly hoping no one else thought of this mildly amusing quip. Crazy or not? You decide.

Edited by Gadfly22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest TheOtherGuy

OH. MY. G A W D. Reading this post just cut my life expectancy in half. What a fucking nightmare this thread is.

The only thing I am taking from this is JamesXL is now on my "to hire" wishlist.

Our appointment was for 11:30 so when I said now I meant "start heading out".

A clear communication is always good. Your saying of now was interpreted in different way by James. See from his perspective too. Also Vegas is full of flake and fake clients/ boys. If it is your first meeting then trust is lacking and each of you have to go extra mileage to develop that!

• 4 weeks later...
Who’s whining?

I offer to the Forum Jury the following exhibits

One of the worst I have experienced.

Yes, on our first encounter I made him wait 15 minutes because my guest refused to leave. So the second time he made me pay a deposit, I paid.

He showed up early to my place. Our appointment was for 11:30 and he came a little earlier I was not ready yet. He left again and blamed me. Blocked my number and took my deposit for our time.

yes, same. I was ready.

Money laid. Bought us some wine and the guy dipped.

He asked me if he can come and all of a sudden 3 minutes later he is at my door step

But dude within 3 minutes?

Our appointment was for 11:30 so when I said now I meant "start heading out".

I honestly feel bad. I was brushing my teeth.

I did not mean any harm.

Do you think I deserve my deposit fee back?

I am honestly heart broken. I am sure it was my fault. I was really brushing my teeth.

It was miscommunication. I just think you have to be clear. Lesson learned.

Just saw all the other reviews. I wish I could have had that experience.

I went to James XL after a recommendation. I failed I guess.

Idk how to remove the post.

And for clarification, I thought he was in Manhattan. I live in Brooklyn. I told him now because I thought it would take 15/20 minutes to come from the city. Which is why I was highly upset and suspect and decided to post my side.

I didn’t know he was 3 minutes away from my apartment.

I’ve apologized a ton of times and even spoke to his manager. But unfortunately James has blocked my

Number.

I was simply stating my opinion. I realized I was wrong. I messed up. I am still learning.

But again manhattan and Brooklyn are not 3 minutes apart. If you look at the text when I said come now and his reply to “here” was within a 3 minute span.

I thought he was in Manhattan because if I am not mistaken he also stays at Reese’s place in Midtown.

Again, I am still learning.

I was seriously brushing my teeth

Manhattan and Brooklyn are not that close.

My come now was more “leave the city now”.

I’ve already apologized.

It was a miscommunication error. I was still getting ready. My text come now was more for him to leave now. I didn’t know he was lingering outside my building.

But why would I make him drive all the way over here to just play Around with him?

I understand his time is precious. But if so then dock our session. Shorten our time.

That makes no sense.

I vote whining

This was a while back

A while back? Would that be like "back in the day"? It was February its now April. Seriously

and I already saw him again.

I also find you to be very disingenuous. You started this whole brouhaha and didn't think that was a key piece of information that should have been shared especially after all the whining you did. 1st the self-deprecating whines about it being all your fault, you apologizing numerous times, him blocking your number, him keeping your deposit. Then the flip flop whines about him not even being there.

How was it that you were able to meet him if he blocked your number? Does James know he met YOU or was there trickery involved? What about your non-refunded deposit? How was your experience? These are all questions you should answer since you are the OP and you disparaged this persons name and still went ahead and tried and finally succeeded in meeting him.

• 2 weeks later...