Melania Say Any Chance of Tickets to the Royal Wedding Goodbye

TruthBTold

This topic is 1360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So Donnie was lying again. Allegedly (according to Trump) the British people were out in the streets protesting the National Health Service and this meant that any kind of national health care (like the potential Medicare for All in the U.S.) was doomed to disaster. Actually the British people were protesting that the British government had not given the National Health Service with enough resources to combat the same sort of flu outbreak that we have been having here. They wished for more money so that the National Health Service could perform its functions not (as his twisted little mind envisioned) that the Service should somehow be torn apart and handed over to private hands. So, to put it kindly the Brits are not thinking kindly about how Mr. Trump is portraying their country. Even the Conservative Prime Minister (May) is stating that she was "proud" of the British health care system. I think it might actually be dangerous for him to step foot on British soil much less shake that orange booty and weave at some royal wedding.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/05/politics/trump-nhs-healthcare-tweet/index.html

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Make America Sane Again

Trumps presence would turn that wedding to SHIT... He would hog the spotlight, and make it trashy.............. The Queen aint having it !

Maybe I'll get the invite as a compromise between the Obamas and the Trumps. Ahm royalty anyway, so it ain't that big a leap.

“Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?”

-The Marx Brothers

So Donnie was lying again. Allegedly (according to Trump) the British people were out in the streets protesting the National Health Service and this meant that any kind of national health care (like the potential Medicare for All in the U.S.) was doomed to disaster. Actually the British people were protesting that the British government had not given the National Health Service with enough resources to combat the same sort of flu outbreak that we have been having here. They wished for more money so that the National Health Service could perform its functions not (as his twisted little mind envisioned) that the Service should somehow be torn apart and handed over to private hands. So, to put it kindly the Brits are not thinking kindly about how Mr. Trump is portraying their country. Even the Conservative Prime Minister (May) is stating that she was "proud" of the British health care system. I think it might actually be dangerous for him to step foot on British soil much less shake that orange booty and weave at some royal wedding.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/02/05/politics/trump-nhs-healthcare-tweet/index.html

He’d be outraged if he didn’t catch the bouquet.

Surely Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are painfully aware that any royal wedding is very much an international socio-political affair, but in the end it is their wedding. If I were in their shoes, the thought of having to invite gaffe-spewing, attention-whoring Donald Trump would make me break into a cold sweat.

My ignore list:  marylander1940, MiamiLooker, stevenkesslar

Surely Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are painfully aware that any royal wedding is very much an international socio-political affair, but in the end it is their wedding. If I were in their shoes, the thought of having to invite gaffe-spewing, attention-whoring Donald Trump would make me break into a cold sweat.

Yes, it is a state occasion but far less constrained than if he were ever going to be king. They can invite Obama and not 45 and say it was a personal decision not a political one.

Edited by mike carey

Damn honey, you just keep getting better and better. I’d like a triple order of Awwshuck scattered, smothered, covered and chunked.

I dont dis-like her that much that I would suggest "dismemberment"....... BUT now that you mention it........:p you'd really need a chainsaw to cut thru all that fat and gristle.