Shuck and Aww

LoveNDino

This topic is 1349 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wake up every morning, throw the trick from last night out the door, and run to my computer to see what new pearls of wisdom she has for us.

Tricks? What like card tricks? You a magician or sumpin?

“Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?”

-The Marx Brothers

You've been plenty mean yourself, with your snarky southern belle bullshit and annoying Pearls..... So I guess, it takes one to know one, huh Hon ? o_O

She has earned each and every one of those pearls in her necklace and should be able to wear it with pride!! Southern tradition is a man gives a woman a pearl for every blowjob she has performed. Haven't you seen her rub them through her fingers as a smile comes onto her face. Ah, sweet memories...................

JANUARY 06, 2021 THE MOST VIOLENT DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE US CAPITOL BUILDING, WASHINGTON DC.

She has earned each and every one of those pearls in her necklace and should be able to wear it with pride!! Southern tradition is a man gives a woman a pearl for every blowjob she has performed. Haven't you seen her rub them through her fingers as a smile comes onto her face. Ah, sweet memories...................

For the dude to stay hard, she must be sucking with a bag over her head and a mouth cutout ? She aint no Monica Lewinsky !

Shuck's had sex three times, and it ain't that kind. You liberals stay in the gutter!

-The Marx Brothers

Shuck's had sex three times, and it ain't that kind. You liberals stay in the gutter!

But how many men were there each time? I am on Mueller's team. We know how to ask the right questions. Details count!!!!

JANUARY 06, 2021 THE MOST VIOLENT DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE US CAPITOL BUILDING, WASHINGTON DC.

Sarah Huckleberry Sanders has now defended sexual predators, racists, homophobes and men who beat their wives. She’s starring in a new show called “Law & Order: Republicans.”

Very funny, honey. But ah will let you in on sumpin bout me and show biz. Mah boo Kathie Lee is still right mad about bein passed over for the Matt Layer gig. She wants to boot hodtka or hoba or whatever that drunk woman's name is so I can join her in the last hour of Today when ah leave this gig.

-The Marx Brothers