Holocaust (Shoa) Denier Arthur Jones Wins Illinois GOP Congressional Primary.

marylander1940

This topic is 1287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Seventy-year-old former leader of American Nazi Party says race is 'absolutely the best opportunity in my entire political career'

In a section called “Holocaust?” Jones describes the atrocities as a “racket” and “the biggest, blackest, lie in history.” Under another tab titled “Flags of Conflict,” he lists the Confederate flag first and describes it as “a symbol of White pride and White resistance” and “the flag of a White counter revolution.”

(the website seems to be either not working or receiving too many visits)

http://artjonesforcongressman.com/

http://artjonesforcongressman.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ho1.jpg

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/holocaust-denier-arthur-jones-republican-3rd-congressional-district-lipinski-newman/

Liberal, born and raised in Maryland, proud member of pink pistols!

Ignore list: WilliamM

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He probably is getting down with Amerikka's sweethearts and the late neo-fascist Bozo's besties, Diamond & Silk, given their closeness to leading Amerikkan holocaust denier, John Friend.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-donald-trump-supporters-diamond-silk-white-nationalist_us_56f445cce4b0a37218197950

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows....

Che Guevara: "If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."

He probably is getting down with Amerikka's sweethearts and the late neo-fascist Bozo's besties, Diamond & Silk, given their closeness to leading Amerikkan holocaust denier, John Friend.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/black-donald-trump-supporters-diamond-silk-white-nationalist_us_56f445cce4b0a37218197950

giphy.gif

250b375991be2b4ec807de69c14c5723

https://www.yahoo.com/news/actual-nazi-republican-nomination-congressional-103720194.html

I'm sure some of this fine people are happy to know they're becoming mainstream...

spencer_torch.jpeg

At least we know who there is space for in the republikkkan party's "big tent"!

(And nice to know that avid Trump supporter who the idiot in the white house refused to disavow, David Duke, will have company at the next cross burning and book burning.)

You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows....

Che Guevara: "If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."

• 1 month later...

How can anyone deny it? There are survivors of the horror still living; eyewitnesses! The camps have been preserved.

NIE WIEDER (Never Again)

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" ["Animal Farm"]

" ... my library was dukedom large enough" [Prospero - "The Tempest" Act 1, Scene 2]

I find it very sad that he ran unopposed. :(

Block Party Guest List: Aaron_Bauder, augustus, Avalon, Bearman, BgMstr4u, bigjoey, BnaC, BSR, Chad Constantine, Corporate Shill, down_to_business, DWsoccer, Frequentflier, Gadfly22, GregM, Gymowner, IanRollo, instudiocity, Kippy, Kyle Clinton, marylander1940, Milo Farnsworth, Monarchy79, Moving Forward, orville, RealAvalon, samhexum, sekaihouseikun, studchaser, tassojunior, Unicorn,WilliamM

I do not see content from these accounts, including quoted content and threads they start.

Chicago Tribune

This year was different. I asked Morrison why Republicans failed to field a "serious" candidate to challenge seven-term incumbent Democrat Dan Lipinski, a conservative who narrowly withstood a primary challenge from progressive Marie Newman.

"Well, it was certainly not for lack of trying to draw in candidates," Morrison said. "The 3rd Congressional district has historically voted very high for Congressman Lipinski. Even many Republicans vote for him due to his strong family values positions, so he receives a great deal of crossover voters.

"He typically wins his general races in 70 percent to 30 percent margins. Most prospects see the seemingly futile attempt in running against him."

It's probably a safe Dem seat. He has no chance of winning.

It is a very safe Democratic seat. If Lipinski had lost the Dem primary the Illinois GOP would have tried to find a way to knock Jones off the ballot and replace him with Lipinski. Illinois election practices are very "flexible", so they may have gotten away with it.

Hell hath no fury like a white conservative confronted with the unvarnished history of slavery and racism in America.

It is a very safe Democratic seat. If Lipinski had lost the Dem primary the Illinois GOP would have tried to find a way to knock Jones off the ballot and replace him with Lipinski. Illinois election practices are very "flexible", so they may have gotten away with it.

That's good news. Years ago I had a black friend who was worried when David Duke was running for some office in Louisiana. I assured her that people had better common sense than to vote for the likes of him.

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" ["Animal Farm"]

" ... my library was dukedom large enough" [Prospero - "The Tempest" Act 1, Scene 2]

Yes, so safe it's why no Republican except Jones wanted to run.

He's actually a gift to democrats. He won't win but his existence as a party candidate will hang around the neck of every other republican.

One of the things that I like about elections in Australia is that parties have to think about both the Reps and the Senate every time. [Explanation: every election all Reps seats are contested and half the (12) senate seats for each state.] That means that the main parties want a candidate for the Reps to maximise their vote for the senate and vice versa. They would never allow a lunatic fringe candidate to stand because it would damage their vote in the other house. Voting is compulsory so they don't need to bring out the vote. The senate is a state-wide vote but it's proportional representation so the major parties usually split five seats and one goes to a small party.

That's good news. Years ago I had a black friend who was worried when David Duke was running for some office in Louisiana. I assured her that people had better common sense than to vote for the likes of him.

and David Duke got the majority of the white vote in LA when he ran for governor.

and David Duke got the majority of the white vote in LA when he ran for governor.

Thank-you. I was unaware of that. Shame. Hopefully things have changed since then.

One of the things that I like about elections in Australia is that parties have to think about both the Reps and the Senate every time. [Explanation: every election all Reps seats are contested and half the (12) senate seats for each state.] That means that the main parties want a candidate for the Reps to maximise their vote for the senate and vice versa. They would never allow a lunatic fringe candidate to stand because it would damage their vote in the other house. Voting is compulsory so they don't need to bring out the vote. The senate is a state-wide vote but it's proportional representation so the major parties usually split five seats and one goes to a small party.

Here in the US all Reps are up for re-election every two years as are 1/3 of the Senators.

Here when polls are taken many say they disapprove of what the House of Representatives does yet like their own Rep. Maybe term limits would help?

Is there a need for a Senate any more? New Zealand abolished their upper chamber.

And why 435 Reps? The way the population is growing maybe it should increase to 500?

Here in the US all Reps are up for re-election every two years as are 1/3 of the Senators.

Here when polls are taken many say they disapprove of what the House of Representatives does yet like their own Rep. Maybe term limits would help?

Is there a need for a Senate any more? New Zealand abolished their upper chamber.

And why 435 Reps? The way the population is growing maybe it should increase to 500?

I would give senators 8 years and congressmen 4. Elect everybody with presidential elections, except Governorships of VA and NJ.

I would give senators 8 years and congressmen 4. Elect everybody with presidential elections, except Governorships of VA and NJ.

Why those two states?

Term limits are a double-edged sword. In CA, by the time a legislator actually learns how to be effective in the job they’re termed out. I can’t think of any job that benefits from always having entry level personnel.

It seems often that where there are term limits politicians just move from one office to another. From one chamber of the state legislature to another and then to a statewide office and then onto Congress.

Because they always have the election in the off years, not on midterms. Tradition I guess.

Thanks! I don't know when the 50 state governorships come up for election.

• 3 weeks later...