Viking Buddy - Coverboy Feb. 2

starman05
This topic is 2016 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

As a caveat.....I’ve never met the man.

But it reminds me of a time a somewhat famous young man on

whom I had a mini-crush decided to transition. As usual, he

was not what one would call a classic female beauty. I lamented

to a good friend...”but he was such a beautiful BOY!”

To which my friend calmly replied...”he was never a boy”.

It was an eye opening moment for me.

Yes, he's a very masculine looking man right now. If he goes on a stringent estrogen program though, who can say? It does appear that he is searching for a sugar daddy willing to finance his MTF transition. More power to him if he can find the right financially supportive care-giver! The road to becoming what he feels is his real self will not be easy. Unfortunately it never is for trans-people.

TruHart1 :cool:

• 4 weeks later...
I don’t know if we are doing this young man any good by continuing to document what could be his breakdown. I’m getting a weird vibe. Maybe I’m wrong. But it disturbs me.

Gman

If he is, in fact, breaking down, it could be argued that he's documenting it himself through his RM ads.

I don’t know if we are doing this young man any good by continuing to document what could be his breakdown. I’m getting a weird vibe. Maybe I’m wrong. But it disturbs me.

Gman

As azdr0710 said, this is what he himself puts out - in public. In this RM ad, and to a lesser extent on his IG. Is it a breakdown or a self-discovery of sorts? Physically, it seems to be a breakdown from his Hercules look, documented by photographer Joseph Smileuske in New York a few years ago.

Hard to tell.

I will say it disturbs me too.

Gman

If he is, in fact, breaking down, it could be argued that he's documenting it himself through his RM ads.

As azdr0710 said, this is what he himself puts out - in public. In this RM ad, and to a lesser extent on his IG. Is it a breakdown or a self-discovery of sorts? Physically, it seems to be a breakdown from his Hercules look, documented by photographer Joseph Smileuske in New York a few years ago.

Hard to tell.

I will say it disturbs me too.

I don’t deny any of what y’all said. But I don’t want to feel as if I’m contributing in anyway. I guess for my own peace of mind, I need to make a note to unfollow this thread.

Gman

• 5 months later...
Yeah, whenever I hear someone's doing meth I stop trying to figure them out. Ironically they feel the same way about themselves.

That is too bad … really. He was stunning. It is a heart break. Now transitioning into a trans hooker. I should check the eros.com website in LA to find him/her