Where to buy poppers online?

Zapped
This topic is 2267 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There hasn't been a thread on poppers for a year or so (that I can find), and I didn't see in that one that anyone recommended an online source to buy poppers.

If, like me, you use poppers on occasion, and you have a reliable online source, I'd be glad for information. I live pretty much in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks in advance!

What about the English real a.n. poppers?? I thought they vetoed the prohibition bill last year. I haven't for a couple years but there were sites to order real stuff from the UK.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/so-what-exactly-are-poppers-a7052141.html

The last few times I ordered "English" poppers (i.e. supposedly the "real" poppers) they ended up being isopropyl nitrite and had no effect but to give me a headache. Before that, they were made of isobutyl nitrite, which were better, but not the same as what you could find in the 1990's.

The last few times I ordered "English" poppers (i.e. supposedly the "real" poppers) they ended up being isopropyl nitrite and had no effect but to give me a headache. Before that, they were made of isobutyl nitrite, which were better, but not the same as what you could find in the 1990's.

If amyl nitre is available today, I'd highly presume that physicans and other medical personnel are the only ones who can order from a pharmacy. I don't know, but what I do know is that when it was available to us during the 60s, 70s and 80, this stuff was phenomenal, especially if you'd taken a few hits on some very good ganja! Fuck! What times these were.

If amyl nitre is available today, I'd highly presume that physicans and other medical personnel are the only ones who can order from a pharmacy. I don't know, but what I do know is that when it was available to us during the 60s, 70s and 80, this stuff was phenomenal, especially if you'd taken a few hits on some very good ganja! Fuck! What times these were.

And then some of us thought the shit was disgusting, and dangerous, and refrained from using it. Some people are capable of enjoying themselves "naturally"..... Those that used it think they are being edgy, dangerous and cool, OR they needed something to distract them from the pain of a cock up their ass...... But then again, I aint into sniffing shit, rotten eggs or stank socks, so what do I know ?.... Whatever rocks your world !

Pity these poor souls that will never know the thrill of an orgasm ten times normal intensity or the edging that one can do for hours. All the fake new stuff excites us because it brings back those memories. Poppers should be a gay political issue like in the UK. Poppers now !

What do people with heart trouble and fainting spells use now if not amyl?

I feel some fainting spells and a doc visit coming on.

Maybe the UK did go to the EU formula like was proposed. Every bottle I've gotten in the EU last year has done zero and doesn't even have a smell. Like paying $20 for a bottle of water. Shit below the crap we have in the US. (I assume shit is a level lower than crap).