Recommendation for Jacksonville FL

Delvalboy
This topic is 2271 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Don’t expect any extras from Chris... you’d think for all the encouragement to not have draping that it’d lead to a HE, but not the case imho. He also does this weird thing of covering up your eyes when he has you roll over. Never had that done anywhere else.

You’ll have a better all around experience with Don.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/bodywork79.shtml

Sadly Jax doesn’t offer the same variety of most other large cities.

He also does this weird thing of covering up your eyes when he has you roll over. Never had that done anywhere else.

I was gonna say something about this. He did it the first few sessions I had with him. Now he doesn’t do it anymore.

He did it the first few sessions I had with him.

The first time he did it, I thought, “oh this is gonna get fun,” and then when nothing happened, I got up after the massage and discreetly looked around for cameras or something lol. He’s done it every time I’ve been, but admittedly it’s been awhile.

Care to elaborate on this all around experience?

Don is a genuine, salt of the earth, nice southern boy. A bit too chatty, but very friendly and kind. Starts and finishes with a warm hug. First experience was draped, and while no HE, very sensual. Second visit, no draping and much more interactive. His studio leaves a bit to be desired (as does Chris’), but I’ll certainly book again.