Pat Robertson, prominent televangelist, is recovering from a stroke

LoveNDino

This topic is 1360 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

By Sarah Pulliam Bailey February 3 at 11:17 PM

Robertson, 87, was rushed to the nearest stroke center Friday after a family member recognized “the onset of symptoms,” the CBN report says.

“Within minutes of receiving [clot-busting drugs], Dr. Robertson was awake and responsive and able to move all of his limbs,” CBN states. He is expected to make a full recovery.

Robertson hosts CBN’s flagship show “The 700 Club,” where he has praised and interviewedPresident Trump during his campaign and after his election. Robertson and some other evangelical leaders have stood by the president, even after some thought they might abandon him. Robertson, for instance, called Trump’s “Access Hollywood” video “macho talk.” In the fall, Robertson connected the Las Vegas mass shooting to disrespect for Trump.

For decades, Robertson has been an influential leader among certain kinds of evangelicals who consider themselves to be charismatic or Pentecostal, including those who might engage in healing services and speaking in tongues.

Robertson has founded numerous organizations, including Regent University, which is based in Virginia Beach. Robertson’s past remarks, including a claim that the 2010 earthquake in Haiti was God’s judgment, have generated controversy.

The son of a U.S. senator, Robertson campaigned to become the Republican Party’s nominee in the 1988 presidential election. He also founded the American Center for Law & Justice, a conservative organization that is seen as often being in opposition to the American Civil Liberties Union.

Surprised Jesus allowed Mr Robertson to have that one of his hypocrite deciphals

Please don't miss this shit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Robertson_controversies

He conceived his first son out of wedlock and lied about the date of his marriage till he got caught... but it's ok because he wasn't born again Christian at the time of breeding his would-be-wife.

may his recovery be slow, painful, and incomplete

He thinks you and other non-Christians are termites, and can't wait to forcefully baptized you so you can make it to Heaven... LOL

Take a look at the link: in 1986 I don't think Chinese and Muslims were investing much in real state in NYC or building skyscrapers, I'm sure that comment was clearly anti-Semitic.

Liberal, born and raised in Maryland, proud member of pink pistols!

Ignore list: WilliamM

By Sarah Pulliam Bailey February 3 at 11:17 PM

Robertson, 87, was rushed to the nearest stroke center Friday after a family member recognized “the onset of symptoms,” the CBN report says.

“Within minutes of receiving [clot-busting drugs], Dr. Robertson was awake and responsive and able to move all of his limbs,” CBN states. He is expected to make a full recovery.

Robertson hosts CBN’s flagship show “The 700 Club,” where he has praised and interviewedPresident Trump during his campaign and after his election. Robertson and some other evangelical leaders have stood by the president, even after some thought they might abandon him. Robertson, for instance, called Trump’s “Access Hollywood” video “macho talk.” In the fall, Robertson connected the Las Vegas mass shooting to disrespect for Trump.

For decades, Robertson has been an influential leader among certain kinds of evangelicals who consider themselves to be charismatic or Pentecostal, including those who might engage in healing services and speaking in tongues.

Robertson has founded numerous organizations, including Regent University, which is based in Virginia Beach. Robertson’s past remarks, including a claim that the 2010 earthquake in Haiti was God’s judgment, have generated controversy.

The son of a U.S. senator, Robertson campaigned to become the Republican Party’s nominee in the 1988 presidential election. He also founded the American Center for Law & Justice, a conservative organization that is seen as often being in opposition to the American Civil Liberties Union.

Mah daddy called me and told me ta pray for Pat Robertson

“Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?”

-The Marx Brothers

Please remind us again about all your fake relatives -- I lost count months ago. You just liked nynakedtop's post above about "Mah daddy."

Dude, I'm beginning to think that you are really really slow! The Awwshuck character is just that-a character meant to ridicule a person and the administration she works for. As a poster, I can "like" whatever I damn well please.

-The Marx Brothers

Please remind us again about all your fake relatives -- I lost count months ago.

1. Uncle Bozo- Uncle by marriage to mah Aunt Rocky. He was recently declared dead by the law. He left me some time share condos, which brings me to Aunt Rocky...

2. Aunt Rocky-mah daddy's redneck second cousin who married Uncle Bozo to help squelch rumors of Bozo's fondness for young male circus midgets.

3. Uncle Jerry Falwell-mah daddy's distant cousin by marriage who had a falling out with mah daddy shortly before he passed

4. Aunt Lulu- mah inspiration, a mainstay on HeeHaw through the 70s, mah avatar

Edited by Awwshuck

-The Marx Brothers

Please remind us again about all your fake relatives -- I lost count months ago.

Last but certainly not least:

"Mah Daddy"-Mike Huckabee, redneck extraordinaire, former governor of Ark, Baptist minister, entrepreneur

-The Marx Brothers

Now if you will excuse me, WilliamM, I've got to meet my extremely funny, politically liberal to moderate, somewhat snobby friends for Sunday afternoon drinking. It would not be unusual for us to make fun of people we consider beneath us (which includes the likes of Bozo and Rocky). Ciao

Edited by Awwshuck

-The Marx Brothers

Not if you will excuse me, WilliamM, I've got to meet my extremely funny, politically liberal to moderate, somewhat snobby friends for Sunday afternoon drinking. It would not be unusual for us to make fun of people we consider beneath us (which includes the likes of Bozo and Rocky). Ciao

giphy.gif LOVE IT !!!!!!!

Dude, I'm beginning to think that you are really really slow! The Awwshuck character is just that-a character meant to ridicule a person and the administration she works for. As a poster, I can "like" whatever I damn well please.

Nothing gets past you, does it?

Last but certainly not least:

"Mah Daddy"-Mike Huckabee, redneck extraordinaire, former governor of Ark, Baptist minister, entrepreneur

Not if you will excuse me, WilliamM, I've got to meet my extremely funny, politically liberal to moderate, somewhat snobby friends for Sunday afternoon drinking. It would not be unusual for us to make fun of people we consider beneath us (which includes the likes of Bozo and Rocky). Ciao

Whoah...settle down Shucks. Got your panties all in a twist? We need you to hang in there, because the last thing we need is to have Spicey back...

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

1. Uncle Bozo- Uncle by marriage to mah Aunt Rocky. He was recently declared dead by the law. He left me some time share condos, which brings me to Aunt Rocky...

2. Aunt Rocky-mah daddy's redneck second cousin who married Uncle Bozo to help squelch rumors of Bozo's fondness for young male circus midgets.

3. Uncle Jerry Falwell-mah daddy's distant cousin by marriage who had a falling out with mah daddy shortly before he passed

4. Aunt Lulu- mah inspiration, a mainstay on HeeHaw through the 70s, mah avatar

Thanks for clarifying, but I want to know the backstory of the relationship between the Huckabees and the Bodines/Clampetts, specifically how you gained admission into Miss Pearl Bodine's Finishin' School. I've heard rumors about you and Jethro.

Hell hath no fury like a white conservative confronted with the unvarnished history of slavery and racism in America.

Thanks for clarifying, but I want to know the backstory of the relationship between the Huckabees and the Bodines/Clampetts, specifically how you gained admission into Miss Pearl Bodine's Finishin' School. I've heard rumors about you and Jethro.

The finishin school was Bodine in name only by the time ah attended in the early to mid 90s. Jethro was just a dirty old man by then. I gained admission on account of daddy huck

-The Marx Brothers

The finishin school was Bodine in name only by the time ah attended in the early to mid 90s. Jethro was just a dirty old man by then. I gained admission on account of daddy huck

How quickly some women distance themselves from their youthful past!!! Jethro certainly was instrumental in getting you in the school. Your past school records, unfortunately burned when the still blew up, were certainly not that of a fine upstanding girl such as Hope Hicks!! Please remember I have the video of your exploits with Jethro!! #Releasethevideo

JANUARY 06, 2021 THE MOST VIOLENT DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE US CAPITOL BUILDING, WASHINGTON DC.

How quickly some women distance themselves from their youthful past!!! Jethro certainly was instrumental in getting you in the school. Your past school records, unfortunately burned when the still blew up, were certainly not that of a fine upstanding girl such as Hope Hicks!! Please remember I have the video of your exploits with Jethro!! #Releasethevideo

Please remember mah boss knows some Russian mafia peeps. Just sayin......

-The Marx Brothers

Please remember mah boss knows some Russian mafia peeps. Just sayin......

I am the head of the Russian mafia. We have a place waiting for you in our Siberian dacha basement.

JANUARY 06, 2021 THE MOST VIOLENT DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE US CAPITOL BUILDING, WASHINGTON DC.