Anybody been to Royce in Chicago?

LookingAround
This topic is 2270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Oh Gawd!

I once wanted to try his massage and made the mistake of texting him to ask about his availability and location. What followed was an avalanche of calls which I couldn't answer at the time and had to silence my phone. If I text you, why not fucking text me back with a quick answer to my simple questions (available? when? where?) instead of assuming it's ok to call?! So, after repeated calls (annoying, because my phone kept vibrating), he leaves a message saying how he is super busy, has two locations for massage, one in the office, one at home, that I'd better make my appointment ASAP, and how I should definitely call him back because it's easier to just talk directly. I text him that I am not in a position to talk and then a shitload of text messages pressuring me to schedule ASAP. I was actually doing something else so this was super-annoying, so I eventually decided to cut it off saying that we just don't have the right chemistry, cancelling, and apologizing for taking his time. Then a shitload of texts, including the following morning, how I shouldn't be so negative and how he really wants me to try his awesome massage. Needless to say, I was happy when he gave up, he seems to be into some "motivational speaker" shit too...

Edited by Capitano

First off, his "cover" picture is probably 15 years and 40 lbs ago.

2nd, had it been up to him, the massage would have lasted about 5 minutes. He went for my stuff right away. I might have taken the guy in his picture for a ride, but not the chunky guy I saw.

In short, he was kind of a needy mess. Would not repeat or recommend

Not a good experience for me either. No sensual aspects, he said that could come with a repeat massage, and he put on gloves to massage my feet "because of toxins". My feet are not the best, but they're not that bad!!

And yes, even five years ago he didn't resemble his pictures.

Wow, I met him early on in his career back when he looked like his pics. I did have a great time with him. I think it started when I asked if would also get naked with me. Next thing I knew, well lets take care of this so you can be really relaxed. Great session and good massage. Sorry to see that has changed. I would think even with the extra I'd still find him attractive. ;)