Monteal and Toronto baths

Guest jeejer
This topic is 8772 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jeejer

A lot has been written about strip clubs, how about the baths in these cities. Any one have any experience. Also there is a hotel in the middle of the gay village in Montreal I believe called the Bourbon which is part of a gay complex there. Any one have thng to share about it.

Guest Matt In Vancouver

don't know about the hotel, but there are a few really great baths in Montreal, one that stands out is called Oasis(I think) right on St Catherines st. one of the best I've been to, huge and hot french boys galore.

Toronto i've only been to two of them, but the better one is st Marcs(again I think) right on Yonge street at Welsley.....saturday nights hot muscle boys are aplenty.

While we're on the subject of sex in Toronto, there is a bar called Sneakers on Yonge, rent boys and their admirerers.Warning though, these guys are hustlers, and strictly trade, but hey if that's what your into... go for it, but be aware, I've known people to lose wallets/jewelry...etc. just a warning.

good luck happy hunting!

matt

Archived