WilliamEric in SF. Anyone?

glutes
This topic is 2210 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

William worked at the same place, Royal Spa in Taipei, Taiwan as fellow SF masseur Karl Kang (https://rentmasseur.com/karlkang). You can search Karl on here. I’ve tried a few guys during my trip to Taipei (Karl included) and they’re all amazing.

If you're interested in seeing the type of guys they produce, here you go.

http://www.theroyalspa.com.tw/en/d.htm

Well, we know what a fan you are of Karl so if you haven't already you going to try him out for us?

Have been in text contact with WilliamEric . He seems to be quite busy. Have tentative appointment for Wednesday, will report back.

Was not able to meet with WilliamEric today. Will report when I do. Anyone else seen him?

• 3 weeks later...

Met up with WilliamEric. The massage itself was really interesting - I liked the kneading and pushing. It was a nice change from the traditional Swedish style that most use. It really helped some of the knots in my back. The conclusion was rather mechanical and in the end it would have been better to see him for a purely therapeutic treatment - the sensuality was absent. But I think he has a good technique.

Met up with WilliamEric. The massage itself was really interesting - I liked the kneading and pushing. It was a nice change from the traditional Swedish style that most use. It really helped some of the knots in my back. The conclusion was rather mechanical and in the end it would have been better to see him for a purely therapeutic treatment - the sensuality was absent. But I think he has a good technique.

Hmm, so both the people who saw him mentioned a lack of sensual. That is unfortunate considering he is a good looking guy but just not looking for a therapeutic for $140, too much to pay for that. Karl kamg really needs to teach him how to up his game ( I am assuming they know each other as their ads are similar and as one reported worked in same spa).

• 4 weeks later...
I have a layover in SF and thinking of seeing Karl. I'm still undecided or should i save money and go to his spa the train at in Taiwan while i am there

Well, you know what you will get with Karl. The spa will be a crap shoot. The ironic thing is Karl said he has never gotten a sensual massage before so he doesn't know what it feels like. He must have some good instincts to know how to do some of those things.