“Daddy’s Retreat” and 3F Studios on 14th St NYC?

NYCguy10011
This topic is 2242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi, gentlemen! Does anyone have experience with the place in 14th St and 6th Ave? They seem to do individual appointments and group massage classes/practices, in addition to other group activities (yoga, etc). I haven’t visited yet, and am wondering if the is clean/legit/good, and whether individual sessions or group sessions are better there. Thanks for any insight or tips!

Hi, gentlemen! Does anyone have experience with the place in 14th St and 6th Ave? They seem to do individual appointments and group massage classes/practices, in addition to other group activities (yoga, etc). I haven’t visited yet, and am wondering if the is clean/legit/good, and whether individual sessions or group sessions are better there. Thanks for any insight or tips!

Hello there NYCguy - this is legit. It is run by Aaron who provides messages and is listed under masseurfinder.com. I've looked into the classes. There is some information about them you could google. I don't have personal experience to share as I haven't taken the plunge as yet. I'm OK sans clothes on a message table with a masseur but don't know if i'd be as comfortable in a group setting. I guess one has to try it to find out. I understand there is mutual touching and an emotional male bonding being promoted and maybe some group message. I've heard there is also a class involving bondage which is not for beginners. So, if you decide to take the plunge, please share with us. I don't believe the cost of each class is all that much and you don't have to commit to more than one in order to try. I did ask if one would be allowed to attend a class and stay on the side lines to basically observe before joining in but that is not possible.

Hello there NYCguy - this is legit. It is run by Aaron who provides messages and is listed under masseurfinder.com. I've looked into the classes. There is some information about them you could google. I don't have personal experience to share as I haven't taken the plunge as yet. I'm OK sans clothes on a message table with a masseur but don't know if i'd be as comfortable in a group setting. I guess one has to try it to find out. I understand there is mutual touching and an emotional male bonding being promoted and maybe some group message. I've heard there is also a class involving bondage which is not for beginners. So, if you decide to take the plunge, please share with us. I don't believe the cost of each class is all that much and you don't have to commit to more than one in order to try. I did ask if one would be allowed to attend a class and stay on the side lines to basically observe before joining in but that is not possible.

Wow, what a great thorough reply! Thanks for all that input on your findings. I would be curious to see or rather read what other might say who Have attended a class also. Thanks -xx

Aaron is great. He used to be at MMX in the same building.

The comment above about BDSM sessions, to the best of my knowledge are at MMX.

Not "Daddy's Retreat". But maybe Aaron is still working with both organizations ?

MMX started out as a great idea, but they veered off to increase membership with a younger crowd by NOT inviting their older members to many of the private events. Kinda tacky...but money trumps ethics in today's world.

To date, Aaron doesn't not seem to exhibit the same sort of prejudice.

Edited by pubic_assistance

I remember interacting with him about the class. If there are young guys into daddies, then it’s definitely worth checking out. If it’s all daddies then I don’t get it.

You don't get the possibility that maybe some guys might actually be into guys their own age? I like hot young guys too, but I like equally, (and often prefer) older hot daddy types too.

You don't get the possibility that maybe some guys might actually be into guys their own age? I like hot young guys too, but I like equally, (and often prefer) older hot daddy types too.

Yes. I get that possibility of course. I just don’t get why you’d call it “daddy” as that scene seems to require a “son” role to make it matter.