Coffee with Shuck

Awwshuck

This topic is 1354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Some of mah Forum admirers have expressed their wish that ah speak up more and become a lil chattier. This thread is mah way of doin that. Consider me the host(ess) of a nice lil coffee break. Chat away!

“Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?”

-The Marx Brothers

If your friend Mrs. Pence is stopping by for the coffee break I don't think "everybody's welcome".

Who says she's mah friend? Praise Jesus by the way.

Edited by Awwshuck

-The Marx Brothers

"you can't never have enough"

Money...:p

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

How do ah transfer this thread to another forum?

You have to ask admin. They can close this out and move it. Let me know when you're done moving it around, and we'll talk about dem undies. ;)

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

Keep it clean, honey. This ain't the chat for smut

I am collecting the Stormy DVDs not to look at but to donate to the Trump Library when it is built. Rumor has it any donation over one million dollars gets a nice tax break and an IOU for a pardon if ever needed. (Chances are I will need it)

JANUARY 06, 2021 THE MOST VIOLENT DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE US CAPITOL BUILDING, WASHINGTON DC.

I am collecting the Stormy DVDs not to look at but to donate to the Trump Library when it is built. Rumor has it any donation over one million dollars gets a nice tax break and an IOU for a pardon if ever needed. (Chances are I will need it)

What you plannin on doin, honey? Ah hope it dont involve harmin the boss or anybody close to him. Remember, the Trumps and Kushners got friends in low Dachas.

-The Marx Brothers

What you plannin on doin, honey? Ah hope it dont involve harmin the boss or anybody close to him. Remember, the Trumps and Kushners got friends in low Dachas.

My plans include a steam roller, you, Trump and Penn. Ave. Figure it out.

JANUARY 06, 2021 THE MOST VIOLENT DAY IN THE HISTORY OF THE US CAPITOL BUILDING, WASHINGTON DC.