Spa in LA

Mike_1
This topic is 937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would much appreciate some opinion and feedback on these places.

I had a hard time tracking them on search section.

Wi Spa Wilshire or Century Day & Night Spa?

I have been to Century past week, it was a pleasant experience.

Very friendly, clean, not too much action but very relaxing maybe

because it was a mid-week. Not sure about the weekend?

I liked the variety of the crowd in Century.

Any suggestions for other spa/bathhouses?

I am thinking to try Century this weekend again

• 5 months later...
Thnx, any new experience of spas in LA?

Went to Century Spa on July 26th. Wow. Got a blow jib in outside patio and in steamroom. Also a handjob and French kiss in steam. In clay sauna saw super hot muscle guy with n enormous dick get a blow job from guy lying on floor. Saw same hot guy get a blow job in meditation room from a hot Asia dude. This hot dude with enormous dick walked around with a hard on the end tire time. Hear there was action in sleeping rooms but could not find these? Only problem is that maintenance guys are constantly on patrol and so every encounter is brief

• 3 years later...
On 2/2/2018 at 11:24 AM, Mike_1 said:

I would much appreciate some opinion and feedback on these places.

I had a hard time tracking them on search section.

Wi Spa Wilshire or Century Day & Night Spa?

I have been to Century past week, it was a pleasant experience.

Very friendly, clean, not too much action but very relaxing maybe

because it was a mid-week. Not sure about the weekend?

I liked the variety of the crowd in Century.

Any suggestions for other spa/bathhouses?

I am thinking to try Century this weekend again

Any new updates? I want to go but I would love a buddy to come with me! I live right around the corner from one of these places

18 hours ago, Francis said:

Any new updates? I want to go but I would love a buddy to come with me! I live right around the corner from one of these places

I think they're pretty much the same post-pandemic, at least in my experience:

* Wi is the most like a traditional Korea spa of the three as far as the clientele, some cruising from time to time but not much more than that

* Going to Century is like going to the Abbey except everyone's naked, lots of people standing around judging each other, if you don't have a perfect face, great body and/or a horse cock you might feel left out, though you might not, too

* Wilshire is where regular guys sometimes go to get down and dirty .... less pretension, more action, check out the "sleeping" room ...

Of course it can always vary - depends on who's there when you're there, etc.  Pick one, try it out, report back!

Edit: also, if you are on squirt.org, check out the cruising listings - might give you a sense of what goes on at each.

Edited by db66
afterthoughts