411 on Bubble Butt Bottoms in NYC

ansdry
This topic is 1785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ronnie has a great ass. If you are an ass man, you will get hard in a moment!! Have seen him off and on for many years. If you like nice pillowy bubble butts that like to get fucked then he is your man. He is very masculine and loves sitting on big dicks. Good kisser. He is extremely handsome. That is the positive. The negative is that he currently has more tattoos than his pics indicate and his politics are very Republican. If you are left-leaning, just avoid the topic and fuck him like there is no tomorrow!

Ronnie has a great ass. If you are an ass man, you will get hard in a moment!! Have seen him off and on for many years. If you like nice pillowy bubble butts that like to get fucked then he is your man. He is very masculine and loves sitting on big dicks. Good kisser. He is extremely handsome. That is the positive. The negative is that he currently has more tattoos than his pics indicate and his politics are very Republican. If you are left-leaning, just avoid the topic and fuck him like there is no tomorrow!

I would recommend him not to bring up family values and keeping immigrants out to the 1 hour hire.

So DFL... its a negative to be a republican? Not to get political but ones values are ones values. I would never turn it around and state the opposite view in my assessment. Where is the party of "inclusion and tolerence"? Unless it is only of the mindset of the one making the statement. But then again you did qualify your statement at the end which is a good thing.

• 1 year later...