Naked housecleaner tips

Kofield
This topic is 2277 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys,

it's always been a fantasy of mine to have an experience with a hot housecleaner, and I've set up a 2 hour session with a local guy for later this week. From the pics he looks super hot, and I found his real name and details on social media and I'm not worried about bringing him to my house. We did agree to meet at the corner of the block, just to be sure. He has been a bit hesitant about taking the job; he told me he has never done this sort of gig before and is a bit nervous and skeptical. I'm wondering if anyone has some advice about how I can try to ensure we both have a positive experience?

I've communicated that the roleplay/seduction part is very important to me. From the pics it looks like he has an amazing body, and I'd really like to have time to build up the excitement and sexual tension. I requested that he turn up and act just like a legit cleaning service at the beginning, and only after 10 or 15 mins he might ask if he can take his shirt off because it's hot, or perhaps he "accidentally" spilled some water on his shirt. After a bit longer, he might ask me a question about a job and stand a little bit closer than normal, or catch my eye and do a bit of a flex. Basically, the guideline is to tease me and give me a bit more over time rather than revealing everything at once.

We agreed that the session would end with us both naked and him offering a massage with some light mutual play. He says he is ok with touching throughout the session, and we have settled on an all-inclusive reward for his time.

I've had a few sensual massages before, but never tried anything like this. I feel like I've covered all the bases I can, but I still don't really know what to do when he gets here. Do I help clean? Do I just go about my normal life and wait for him to make the moves? I'm going to make sure I have some cold bottles of water in the fridge (I'm Aussie so it's the middle of summer here)

Would appreciate any tips :D

smile, talk slowly, respect him, have fun, make sure he's comfortable, don't rush, show him around the place at first, offer water quickly, ask if he has questions......you may need to direct him if he's not stripping fast enough ("do you need to take your shirt off to cool down a bit?"....."it might be more comfortable if you take off your pants to reach that high shelf"......"gee, you've been working hard....would a full body massage feel good right about now?").....

I suppose you're not really going to be worrying too much about how good a cleaning job he does??!!

and make sure he gets "down under" the tables for a thorough cleaning......

If this is role play you have do decide if your role is to be you or if your role is to be someone else, someone different than you. I would go with him coming in and with you being a big fussy about things. Have him start to clean and point out he missed a spot. Then tell him he needs to get down to really scrub that spot on the floor. Ignore him a bit, get a yourself a drink and come back in after a minute or so and act disappointed in the progress of the cleaning. At that point, I would ask him to clean something up high, Get him up on a ladder or a step stool. Get him to stretch. Subtly complement his body but condemn the work. "Gee with such big arms you would think you could scrub a bit harder" Perhaps if you weren't wearing something so form fitting, you would be able to really stretch and clean. Then, after a few minutes, offer him a drink. You look hot....would you like a drink to cool off? Keep up your end of the role play by telling him you want to make sure things are done properly so you are going to be watching him very carefully. Point out a poorly cleaned area and ask him to do it again. Take the sponge from him and do it yourself. Grab his hand put the sponge in his hand and demonstate using his hand. Linger on the hand to hand contact. Smile. Brush not so subtly against him. At the proper time, ask him to remove the shirt. ''You know if you are afraid to get that shirt wet, you can take it off." If things are working out, continue. IF they are not, do not force it. Call it a day and just ask for a massage and any extras you have arranged.

Thanks for the advice guys! I might just have to play it by ear when he gets here. Ideally he will be the one who takes the lead; the fantasy for me isn't so much about domination, but more along the lines of an erotic massage with that element of hopeful uncertainly about whether something extra will develop. My ideal massage is one where the masseur starts off fully clothed, and everything seems legit until he "accidentally" brushes against my hand and I can feel his cock through his shorts.

I've already lost a bit of the element of surprise in this scenario by communicating very clearly what my hopes and expectations are, but I figured that's better than being left feeling unsatisfied with blue balls at the end of the session haha. At least with a massage session, I usually end up feeling more relaxed even if it doesn't develop in the more sensual direction I might have hoped for.

good that you have, in fact, told him what you'd like to happen......communication is important......

I hope he comes through because you suggested he may be a bit nervous and uncertain about the plan......don't send too many giddy emails/texts, but you might want to make sure he's comfortable and ask if he has any questions for you.....remind him it's a fantasy role play thing and that you hope he'll have fun with that aspect......perhaps combine all this with the reconfirmation communication 12-24 hours ahead of time.......