411 on Alex new to NYC

dutchal
This topic is 2276 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/alexru.shtml

Handsome guy, looks like could be Eastern European. Prices are low enough to suggest might be only therapeutic. Review is for an appointment that hasn't yet taken place, LOL, just like this guy also named Alex:https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/a-new-nyc-alex.132514/#post-1441138.

Edited by dutchal

Interesting idea, EVdude, I never thought about that!

I sort by distance, because I am skeptical about how sites order ads and what guys that push, they make masseurs bid for good spots toward the top of the page.

I also make the point of going through the entire page before making my decision. I suspect all of us check all ads in a city (and on multiple sites) before making a decision, so it ultimately doesn't make much difference.

Having said all that, a really good masseur offering great value should shoot for clients that are not price sensitive, which probably excludes those who sort on and decide primarily on price.

Of course I don't mind when a masseur charges moderate prices for what they deliver (Nikola and Vic in Chicago, Brad and Anthony in NYC). I usually tip to take them close or to the level that other comparable guys charge. It's a win-win, they get a nice tip and I feel great about it, plus the chemistry for the next meeting is perfect.

But when it comes to a new masseur for which there is no information here, I actually prefer to pay more, but never above $160 per hour, that's my limit. I find that this gives me a slightly better probability of actually liking the experience. Which is depressingly rare. Most of my first times with new masseurs have been mild disappointments, and outright disasters are about as frequent as pleasant surprises :-(. Paying more does change these probabilities, although, sadly, not by that much.