Release the Democrats' Memo

TruthBTold

This topic is 1357 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I guess turn-about is fair play. Of course, I realize that this thing will be leaked so quickly your hillbilly hair is gonna stand up on the back of your neck. But just in case it isn't, there is nothing to insure it will see the light of day because the White House and the DOJ will never let it out of their greasy fingers. It seems to me this whole debacle is leading to a taking to the streets and dare I say revolution. I'm not sure His Royal Highness has the total backing of the armed forces. He certainly has screwed himself as far as the FBI/CIA goes. If he fires Mueller he definitely cuts those ties. I guess we shall see. In the meantime, RELEASE THE D'S MEMO.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Make America Sane Again

Of course, I realize that this thing will be leaked so quickly your hillbilly hair is gonna stand up on the back of your neck.

I’m not so sure it will be so quickly leaked. Apparently, classified info is included, necessary to discredit the Nunes’ propaganda memo, which makes a leak potentially dangerous (it could reveal intel sources) and likely criminal. Both the Nunes doc and Schiff’s would normally be vetted for that, but the GOP is flouting the usual process. The Dems can’t (and won’t).

Maybe someone will leak, but at this point I’d say that’s a big maybe.

It seems to me this whole debacle is leading to a taking to the streets and dare I say revolution.

You do realize boss is gonna use your talk of revolution in the streets to stir up the folk at them MAGA rallies. Reckon thatll help Republican challengers in them red states!

“Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?”

-The Marx Brothers