recommendations for first-time 4 handed massage in NYC?

DavidB
This topic is 1719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

There are masseurs who advertise solo massages, but are willing and eager to do 4-handed also. I suggest that you contact Arjun, who advertises on M4M, and probably on Masseurfinder, and ask him if he has a partner. He did a 4-handed massage for me with a partner who I suggested to him. It was an excellent experience! Unfortunately, the partner is no longer in NYC.

Unfortunately I don't have a link as I met them on an app, but there is a couple of latin guys, one dark and one red haired who are really hot and the sweetest guys. They were mentioned on here somewhere but am sorry to say I can't remember the thread, maybe baronartz can help? I had a fantastic 4 handed massage with them and their rates were really reasonable! Sorry not to have the link, but maybe someone else here might?

Met these guys several times and always a great experience

I have experienced these guys some time last year. They were very nice, friendly, really into giving a good message. In fact, so much so that they used this vibrator (almost vacuum cleaner like) on my back to "loosen up the knots". I wasn't crazy about it. I felt like it was more like a car wash experience. There was nothing sensual about it, they remain fully clothed and no HE. I'd be interested if others have had a different experience with them. As much as I can't really say anything bad, I haven't gone back to see them.

So their ad says they offer erotic massage and their photos definitely support that. Yet for your massage they remained fully clothed and it was purely therapeutic, and mediocre at that? That sounds like you possibly could say something bad about them.

Edited by WestGuy

• 1 year later...