BREAKING: Trump says he is not a feminist!

Moondance

This topic is 1359 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"No, I wouldn't say I'm a feminist," Trump told British journalist Piers Morgan during an interview with British broadcaster ITV that aired Sunday.

"I'm for women. I'm for men. I'm for everyone. I think people have to go out and they have to win. And women are doing great, and I'm happy about that," he said.

Oy vey.

"No, I wouldn't say I'm a feminist," Trump told British journalist Piers Morgan during an interview with British broadcaster ITV that aired Sunday.

"I'm for women. I'm for men. I'm for everyone. I think people have to go out and they have to win. And women are doing great, and I'm happy about that," he said.

Oy vey.

He just says what he THINKS sounds good, stuff that will make people Cheer, but every word lacks conviction and truth and solidifies the fact that he's nothing more than GARBAGE !

Oy vey.

I can think of a lot of people he is not for . . . let's start with Latinos, and Muslims, and gays.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Make America Sane Again

President* Shithole has no idea what feminism is.

Actions speak louder than words, honey. Boss may not know nothin about feminist theory and all that liberal elite intellectual mess, but surely the presidents record of appointing women to important positions counts for something.

>WHPS: An articulate, hard-working gal who has mastered a job that only two women have previously held (me)

>UN Ambassador: An Indian-American woman whose independence and intelligence is valued by the president (Nikki Haley)

>Education Secretary: A woman devoted to public service and the security of school children from terrorists and grizzly bears. (Betsy Devoss)

>WHCD: An enterprising young woman whose brains, entrepreneurial drive, and communication skills were recognized early on by the the president with the greatest respect for women (Hope Hicks)

“Who you gonna believe, me or your own eyes?”

-The Marx Brothers

Aside from Eliot Spitzer and a few professional victims, who the hell claims they're a feminist nowadays? In my experience, women with feminist ideology, when called a feminist, recoil from the label because "feminist" carries connotations, right or wrong, of bitter, miserable harpies.

My ignore list:  marylander1940, MiamiLooker, stevenkesslar

Actions speak louder than words, honey. Boss may not know nothin about feminist theory and all that liberal elite intellectual mess, but surely the presidents record of appointing women to important positions counts for something.

>WHPS: An articulate, hard-working gal who has mastered a job that only two women have previously held (me)

>UN Ambassador: An Indian-American woman whose independence and intelligence is valued by the president (Nikki Haley)

>Education Secretary: A woman devoted to public service and the security of school children from terrorists and grizzly bears. (Betsy Devoss)

>WHCD: An enterprising young woman whose brains, entrepreneurial drive, and communication skills were recognized early on by the the president with the greatest respect for women (Hope Hicks)

YES, and let's NOT forget Omarosa !

tenor.gif?itemid=4674808