The Bitch is Back !

jjkrkwood

This topic is 1345 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#YasssQueen!!!!!!

Now I have a reason to watch that shitfest, at least give it a try lol. I quit watching the show like 4 years ago, the riggage & bad casting became too much for me to be able to endure.

There will be No Shortage of crazy Drama ! Timing seems interesting however.

• 2 weeks later...

Is she the only colored girl? :eek:

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

Haven't watched it yet, but I heard Omarosa wasn't a big bitch on the show tonight & that Jessie GODderz made a shirtless cameo <333

She was Miss Congeniality. Must have learned that in the WH ??? Although she was a bit rude and condescending to hunky James Maslow who didnt seem the least bit "impressed" by her claim that she worked for Donald Trump !

No, Rudy Huxtable is there too !

Oh that's right, she's the one who defended the good doctor Huxtable on his rape allegations. I hope Omarosa pulls her weave out. :p

the greatest beauty is

Organic wholeness, the wholeness of life and things,

the divine beauty of the universe.

Love that, not man apart from that,

or else you will share man’s pitiful confusions,

or drown in despair when his days darken."

- Robinson Jeffers

B e l i e v e

Let's not forget that this is the woman who said of Donald Trump becoming president in an interview with Frontline that "Every critic, every detractor will have to bow down to president Trump. Everyone who's ever doubted Donald. Who ever disagreed, whoever challenged him! It is the ultimate revenge, to become the most powerful man in the universe."

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/the-frontline-interview-omarosa-manigault/

Whoever would have guessed that a TV reality star with no government experience, 6 bankruptcies, 5 children from 3 different marriages, 11 charges of sexual assault, 4,000+ lawsuits would turn out this bad?

Her widely-panned performance. But we gotta give it to her. This is one of the few areas where there is bipartisan agreement.

BEFORE, she was so high and mighty and put herself above the "black experience", but NOW, she's grovelling, and down with her homies, who have DENIED her and label her a sell-out Uncle Tom. Just more FREE wasted air-time....

http://bp2.blogger.com/_wQ_rSruShhk/SIYXrJUSNpI/AAAAAAAACWA/HctDAwTzaYo/s400/51d7whk3oqL._SS500_.jpg

I'm officially rooting for the black gurls now that everyone else has decided to gang up on them like a bunch of racist bullies on the show. </3

Hoping production rigs POV for Omarosa at least. I need Ross & the fat girl in tears soon, can't stand them. Can't stand a lot of those people lol

In all fairness shill, it was the "black girls" who were the racist bullies FIRST, because the whitey's didnt follow their orders to give pretty boy the boot. So, turn around is fair play in this case, and I really wouldnt bring race into it.. Omarosa is the one who did that. Guess she's still feeling the sting of being given the boot by that orange sack of white garbage ? Ross and Marissa are comic relief, cut them some slack, or at least a piece of cake !

Two POWER Players, Omarosa & Scarmucchi ?

NO and NO !

Cunningham-Corey-Lewandowski.jpg

They're all gone!

Btw, America the generous! I wonder how much money will she make for her book.

What a fucked up world when being famous is what most kids want.

Liberal, born and raised in Maryland, proud member of pink pistols!

Ignore list: WilliamM