Change from Safe Only to Ask Me

Reisr30
This topic is 2268 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I noticed that a very well reviewed (both reviews and forum feedback I have seen) companion I am trying to a schedule a meeting with, recently changed his RM add from Safe Only to Ask Me.

Should I be concerned? I don't mean to be close minded but I normally restrict my meetings to individuals that state they are Safe Only. What do you all think?

Should I be concerned?

Not if you take responsibility for yourself and follow the same safer sex protocols you have always used. People are living in a fantasy world if they honestly think that guys who advertise as "safe only" are necessarily doing the same in their personal life. PrEP has changed everything.

I noticed that a very well reviewed (both reviews and forum feedback I have seen) companion I am trying to a schedule a meeting with, recently changed his RM add from Safe Only to Ask Me.

Should I be concerned? I don't mean to be close minded but I normally restrict my meetings to individuals that state they are Safe Only. What do you all think?

You should be concerned if you base making decisions about personal safety off the opinions of strangers in a chat forum, especially if being “closed-minded” is an issue.

Please tell us who it is so we may crucify him. Thank you.

But seriously...For me, this would not be a cause for concern. I know my own risk tolerance as well as my own methods for protecting myself and I firmly believe it is up to each and every one of us to do the same.

You could do exactly what he directs, ask him.