Day trip just to see massage therapist?

BritSD
This topic is 2273 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was wondering how many of us have driven 1-2 hours just to see a massage therapist? I live in LA, but doing a quick overnight trip to get out of town and see my old therapist. I don't really need to go, but figured I can make an appointment and have some fun.

Has anyone ever done this before?

Guest InthePines
For me I always have additional activities planned if I drive to LA or San Diego. The massage is secondary. Sort of a treat I allow myself now and then. There used to be a guy in LA that made the drive so worth it, but he moved to Atlanta. He hit all the checkboxes. Everything I wanted. ;)

TIMMY!!

I was wondering how many of us have driven 1-2 hours just to see a massage therapist? I live in LA, but doing a quick overnight trip to get out of town and see my old therapist. I don't really need to go, but figured I can make an appointment and have some fun.

Has anyone ever done this before?

Yes. I do it all the time. I live more than an hour from Los Angeles so I've gotten used to long drives to see good and fun masseurs. Ive gone as far as San Diego and Phoenix to see a hot and fun masseur and tagged some other business like visiting family or friends whether I see them or not to legitimize my trip lol

I went as far as San Diego several times for massage, from LA. There used to be two amazing massage therapists in San Diego. Both I think we're yoga practitioners as well. One was French. Seriously awesome massage and really handsome guy. The other was from Portland I think. Both disappeared unfortunately (the French guy said he was heading back to France).

For me I always have additional activities planned if I drive to LA or San Diego. The massage is secondary. Sort of a treat I allow myself now and then. There used to be a guy in LA that made the drive so worth it, but he moved to Atlanta. He hit all the checkboxes. Everything I wanted. ;)

I'm in Atl so may I ask who is that one that got away?